Reviews for Fear of Fire
Pyrane chapter 17 . 5/22/2014
Great story !
I love you idea, and the way you managed to put together my two favorites characters, when still keeping there honor and sticking with the (book) canon
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
marguitar chapter 17 . 6/21/2013
I have just watched the extended versions of the Lord of the Rings trilogy for the first time, and could not refrain from coming, most guiltily, to this life-ruining site not half an hour later. Nonetheless, I regret nothing. What an excellent work, and a shame you could not finish it as you liked; but so compelling and funny all the same! Thank you. Well done.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/14/2011
This. Is. The. Greatest. Slash. EVER.

it's so realistic and completely chock full of drama and angst, which is what makes a story great. You know I read FFs about where theyre in love, and then they kiss and everything's hunky dory, but just doesn't work like that! Yours has the pain and the confusion, and the sweetness of exactly the right stuff and it's amazing! Great job hea!

Luv W
abarai-kun chapter 17 . 3/1/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story, it was a good read. (: This pairing needs more love. XD
NaidaIldri chapter 17 . 4/2/2010
god... that was just...

wow.

very very canon and the last chapter could have been more descriptive but i think its just fine the way it is.

i laughed hysterically in the parts with eowyn and faramir and positively ran out of breath at the pre-wedding night speech. all in all you managed to describe faramir's phobia well and i really really enjoyed your fic quite thoroughly. sheers!

Naida
Squirrelznflight chapter 17 . 1/22/2010
Awesome story. Great work.
camille chapter 17 . 2/2/2009
I am re-reading these fiction for the 4the time!

I love it!

Please, can you gift us with a sequel, with a lot of adventures, angst and love for Aragorn/Faramir?

MF
exitlight chapter 3 . 8/25/2008
Aww go Arwen! Aragorn is so cute!
exitlight chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Excellent first chapter!
Apostata chapter 5 . 1/16/2008
Hi, I know this story was posted long ago, but came across it and find it lovely, it's all a Faramir-Aragorn shipper would love to read. Very well written, tension wonderfully increased...

Hugs,

Apostata
Nehfi-Tirri chapter 17 . 6/18/2007
Sweet - I thought it very sweet, although rather predictable ;D
dwelf chapter 17 . 9/2/2006
Very fluff and sweet story. a bit too angsty for Faramir maybe, but happiness is sweeter if you struggled to get it.

Nice. Thank you.
whatevergirl chapter 17 . 11/21/2005
aw, that as oh-so beautiful! i absolutely loved it! :)
Heryn-En-Ithil chapter 17 . 10/15/2005
YOU UPDATED IT!

I THOUGHT YOU ABANDONED IT FOREVER!

Aragorn and Faramir are so cute together, especially in the way you portray them.

i guess i should follow the instructions and give you something that can be improved ... so, i would say that some of the details weren't really necessary (e.g about the 2 councillors) and didn't fit in with the atmosphere too well.

this isn't the end of the story is it? there has to be another chapter. or a sequel. or something to follow it.
nekadadavno chapter 17 . 10/9/2005
Oh my god, is this the ending? If it is, it is great and shame on you for finishing the story :)!If it's not, phew! But I'm guessin it IS the end so... lovely story either way!