Reviews for Fake Masquerade
Tyler The Girl chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Please finish this story! Its really Good i want to read more so does my 5 other friends we all love this story we have been wating for weeks please! Were begging you!
misanthropic-Belldandy chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Inuyasha falling for Akane would be very lovely
Kagane Inuma chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
OMG! I really luv this story! What a great 2 introduce the characters. Luv the whole switch a roo! UPdate as soon as u can... really want 2 read more!
Inuma lover16 chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
Loved the new chapter! I really liked the fact that Kagome and Akane are switching places:)Who is ranma going to be? inuyasha's brother? or a servant? Againt update a new chapter! really would love to read more;)
Kawaiikun-fan chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
Wow,great you please makes Sesshomaru falls for Akane.I love to see that eral AKane not Kagome and anyway I hope Inu will fall for Akane too.I like seeing rival love competition please updated soon bye
foxs woman chapter 2 . 6/30/2006
Hey, I love this story. Please continue writing it.
xochitlakran chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
wheres the est of the stiry?
xxprincess-sakuraxx chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
hi finally i got this stupid log in thingy to work well UPDATE AS SOON AS POSIBLE!
x0xsakura-princessx0xeverytime I try to log in it doesn't work so that why so chapter 2 . 12/17/2004
hi I think inuyasha should fall for akane for my opinion and this is a signed cause I cant get the log in thingy to work so anyways UPDATE REAL REAL SON!11
ranmakane4ever chapter 2 . 12/7/2004
oh they switched places.

i wanna know what troubles they would get into.

yeah..when is ranma gonna show up? hm...

please update soon.

Sanci chapter 2 . 12/1/2004
I liked the chapter. Now that they switched, the suspense is rising...dum dum da DUM...What will happen next? I wonder. Well, good job, and please write soon!

Check out my stories if you want ;)

~Sanci
Vaniah chapter 2 . 11/29/2004
Hey, this is coming along pretty well! You're doing a great job melding the two different elements and characters together convincingly. Plus, crossovers with Inuyasha are the only Ranma 1/2 crossovers I can handle. :P

Keep up the great work and I can't wait for the next chapter!

*clicks on faves*
Akaiama chapter 2 . 11/28/2004
make more chapters or I'll gather a riot!
Sanci chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Good story so far! I'm looking forward to the next installment, and please check out my stories!
Cicatriz-ESP chapter 1 . 5/28/2004