Reviews for The Sapphire Journey
Anjali chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
hey! watsup?...sry, I REALLY WANTED TO READ 'DECEPTION'...but the website wasnt loading properly! ARG! anyways, i couldnt read 'The Sapphire Journey', but i'll make it up to u someday and read every single one of ur stories! by the way, i will never post that story i like started!..i'll be put to shame knowing u and every body would be like...U KNOW S AND U WROTE THIS STORY?...SHAME SHAME!...LOL...kk...see u at church! say hi to all ur other chiccas! BYE! )
Chi Yagami chapter 6 . 7/29/2004
Nice chappie. Keep up the good work
Master Ruby chapter 6 . 7/20/2004
Yay! Update! Yes, yes, yes! Yup, it was a short chappie, but... I LOVE LONG CHAPPIES! HOORAY FOR LONG CHAPPIES! Hmm, i was gonna say something else, but i forgot... Oh yes! When you said Sakura I keep thinking of Sakura in my story. :P I'm confuzzled now. Oh well. Let's see... The dad is a bad guy? I could've sworn I heard of that idea b4. Hmm... This review is getting a little long. Update!

Chi Yagami chapter 5 . 7/14/2004
Nice chappie keep up the good wok
Master Ruby chapter 5 . 7/13/2004
LOL! That was funny! Seto a big brother? LOL! (again) For someone who is _ years old, (I'm not gonna mention ur age. No, no. Then *shiver* you might have stalking fans that will pin point you cuz of you age. *shiver again*) this is really good! Wow! I like it much! I hope YOU update quickly unlike someone else i know. *cough* your sister *cough* Or do you have wait when she updates? That really stinks if that's the case.-;

Oh, and for cliffies they're good cuz you already have your beginning for the next chappie done!

(Just the rest you gotta work out. ;)

Ok, this review is a bit too long so just UPDATE SOON!

Master Ruby chapter 4 . 6/28/2004
Oh! I thought those were real ppl, but then i thought 'wait, this is PJ's lil bro and that might be his friends (-_-;) So, the title doesn't have to do w/the story... YET? Wonder wat that means. Hmm... I dunno! Just update and i'll know. (If u don't update i know where u live so... ahem... UPDATE OR ELSE!)

-Master Ruby _
Guardian of the crest chapter 3 . 6/21/2004
Hey thats a pretty good story! You'll have to write more!

P.S. read my stories plz.
Senwich chapter 3 . 6/21/2004
hi hi it's me animesenko. I finally have spare time! And so I checked your profile and looked around. I am just randomly reading your stories-er...well this is your little brother's story but...it's almost the same. Anyways I like it so far! yay go humor! Will there be romance?

AnimeSenko: Question! Question! What is a Ryou?

AnimeAiko: Ryou is a YGO bishi!

AnimeSenko: Beep! WRONG! Ryou is MY Ygo bishi! And so is Bakura!
Master Ruby chapter 3 . 6/20/2004
I think... Joey should win, BUT narrowly. *nod, nod* Or maybe Rika should cuz... u wanna! I dunno. I'm just crazy. (Just ask ur sister)

_~

KuramaandHieiever chapter 3 . 6/19/2004
great chapter. I think that joey should win, but not easily...just because, ya know, he's a pretty good duelist, and since Rika's an original character, it'd be 'mary-sue-ish' (too perfect) for her to win. besides, you said she's a small girl, so unless she cheats, i don't think she should win. btw, know your stars got deleted. i'll go cry now. update soon. great job.
black13 chapter 2 . 6/12/2004
very good beginning and ending. u take after ur sister 4 the cliffhangers. well i can't wait for the next chapie.
Chi Yagami chapter 2 . 6/10/2004
evil cliffies... meh. update
black13 chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
hey, sharon and sharon's little brother. i really liked ur story.
FeatherWings chapter 2 . 6/9/2004
sounds like it will be a good story!.d good job
Master Ruby chapter 2 . 6/6/2004
HURRY UP AND UPDATE OR I'LL SET MY YAMI ON U! Hehehe... Good chapter anyways. Can u write a little more plz? *puppy eyz* *nod, nod* U take after ur sister with all these cliff hangers. I should know. -; Um, to end this review i'll say something random...

O! I know! Carbohydrates are evil!

SD2015/AF1717: ;