Reviews for Beneath the Mask
LordHatredX chapter 26 . 3/23/2014
really to bad this story was discontinued it was very interesting story

! ! ! ! !
Naovan chapter 26 . 12/16/2012
"Wait, are you kidding me?" was the first thought that went thru my head as I realized there was no chapter beyond this. This was really good and I liked it. Too bad that this had to come to an end for whatever reason. THIS STORY IS AWESOME!
sylphiawings chapter 26 . 4/18/2011
this is a great story, I truly enjoyed it!

I know that it's very unlikely for you to read this review after 6 years of you last updating it, but I wanted to make sure you know that people still read it.

keep up the good work!
Springflake chapter 26 . 2/13/2011
Gosh what a- wonderful story! Amazing!

It makes me sad to think of how I was eight(!) when you started this, because it seems likely that you won't ever read my review, but... I still want to send it to you. Just to tell you how lovely this story is, how well-written and amazing and- shockingly realistic!

love,

Springflake
kyuubi shadow chapter 26 . 1/8/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOVE!
thedreamer256 chapter 26 . 7/26/2010
This is one of the longest TidusxYuna fanfics i've read and I find it an incredibly great story. it's solid in it's storyline and original (i've never read anything like it). there were some parts in the story where i was quite uncomfurtable but i ignored that (by saying-It's for the story, it's a good one, so read it!). i admit i was quite reluctant to read it at first because of the gangs/sex/alcohol type of thing (because those were against my moral codes) but i found it fluffy at some moments and the whole gang-family thing (like them sticking up for each other) was a happy moment for me too. down in the comments, i see that they want you to continue (although i have no say in your decision whatsoever) and i'm okay with that. i respect it. writer's block is inevitable (i'm going through one right now-my first fanfiction is ehhh and i cringe whenever i read over it, despite that it is my most commented or well liked) and it's hard to update whenever you can because you have a life. overall, i do think it's a good story and i'm glad you didn't destroy it, because a late reader like me wouldn't have read your awesome story. anyway it has quite a reputation and i'm glad it does because it deserves it. hope your inspiration for writing more TidusxYuna fics won't go away (because i quite like your style of writing) and take careeee! xD ~-
Kintora chapter 26 . 11/29/2009
I could have sworn that I reviewed this chapter a long time ago... but then again, this story is discontinued right? It's a shame, since it's such an awesome piece. ;) Still, it gives me a story to daydream about when I'm bored.

Nice job - I really enjoyed it while it lasted.
thepinkmartini chapter 26 . 12/22/2008
The story was really good. I don't know why you abandoned it though. I better read the last chapter of your other story to find out why it's doomed to be unfinished. Anyways, this is definitely one of the best FF fics I've read so far! Fave!
thepinkmartini chapter 25 . 12/22/2008
Tidus and Yuna are naughty. Too bad their moment got ruined. Great chapter!
thepinkmartini chapter 24 . 12/22/2008
Wow. Amazing chapter yet again. I'm glad about the fact that it took a lot of chapters before they have finally kissed. The moment was perfect.
thepinkmartini chapter 23 . 12/22/2008
I loved the guys' reactions to the new and improved Yuna.
thepinkmartini chapter 22 . 12/22/2008
Ok Ok. This is by far the best chapter yet. Dona's a vindictive bitch.
thepinkmartini chapter 21 . 12/22/2008
That's definitely one of the best chapters.
thepinkmartini chapter 19 . 12/22/2008