Reviews for Ghoulish Games
Lady Shadow92 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
When will you finish the story? I want to see if Morgona will turn bad again and see if Darkwing will breakup with her?
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Great story please continue it I'd love to see how this all pans out I've always been a dw/morg fan.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 7 . 4/11/2006
Really good Darkwing/Morgana fic, please update it soon.
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Are you still doing this story? I love the tension between the characters. Poor morg always stuck in the middle
PhantomPhan chapter 7 . 8/13/2004
When I thought it couldn't get any better - ta da! The conversations in this chapter were EXCELLENT, the DW and LP one felt straight out of the show. Awesome!
Nightw2 chapter 7 . 8/13/2004
Well, I know things will turn out for the best in the end, but right now, that's the only thing I DO know about the ending and that's a good thing concerning this type of story.

What I mean is will Morg's mom learn the error of her ways or will Morg pull a fast one on her mom similar to how Gosalyn tricked Bianca Beakley (aka the Bugmaster) in "Fraudcast News", even knowing that breaking a witch's pact might end up with her losing her powers forever (i.e. a "she'd rather lose her powers than lose Darkwing" scenario), or will there be some other way of resolving it semi-happily? I DON'T know and that's the beauty.

Any way, what I'm REALLY saying is well done chapter as usual.
GreenLeoFiend chapter 7 . 8/12/2004
Oh this is getting very interesting! Keep up the great work. I enjoyed the joke on the debate of the spelling of Morgana's surname. LOL, too funny. And her mother knowing about her normal. LOL

-Stef
Nightw2 chapter 6 . 7/26/2004
Yet another great chapter. Well, now we know WHO did it. All we need now is the WHY. (then again, that question, too, will probably be anwsered in the next chapter, or. at least, in the next few. Anyway, you are doing a bang up job on this. :)
PhantomPhan chapter 6 . 7/26/2004
Ha, at first I thought it was Nega-Morgana *watches as clues fly over head*. The story's REALLY rolling now. What can I say, but another excellent chapter, and great characterization as always.
GreenLeoFiend chapter 6 . 7/26/2004
Great Job! Very interesting cliffhanger. Bravo.

-Stef
PhantomPhan chapter 5 . 7/22/2004
I really enjoyed this chapter! I found it extremely funny, and the characterizations were well done. Personally, I liked Grandma ;)
Nightw2 chapter 5 . 7/20/2004
Oh. Yet another bang-up job on a story chapter. Simply put, I loved all the awesome exchanges and you are doing an excellent job juggling both humor and drama into this mystery. I hope you continue as soon as possible.
GreenLeoFiend chapter 5 . 7/19/2004
I'm in an author note! Yay! The Honor! Anyway. First up, You are welcome! Second up, I loved this scene. The scene at the center for the criminal insane was very interesting and funny! And always love a good Mallard family agruement. Aww...poor Archie hope he gets cleared up soon. Great Job. ~ Stef :)
Nightw2 chapter 4 . 7/9/2004
Oh. Yet another great chapter. In fact, this is the best chapter yet! I loved all the terrific exchanges that were in here. :) Keep up the superb work.
GreenLeoFiend chapter 4 . 7/9/2004
Who! Sure this chapter was longer than your others but it was very awesome. I loved this chapter. Nice story telling with Morg, I always love it when Drake projects his anger, lol. You did that so well. Poor Gosalyn though, she is always the target...well, sometimes Launchpad, Morg and Herb are...but the norm of course is Gosalyn. Awesome job!