Reviews for What could be done
hydes2008 chapter 3 . 2/12/2009
ok..seriously...whats that point in writing this if your not going to finish it?
Elfvamp1-13-97 chapter 3 . 6/10/2007
I want to see where this goes UPDATE SOON!
Elda Aranel chapter 3 . 11/5/2006
hey! this is too cool to quit on! actually, i haven't read any fic relating to this sort of plot. hope you finish it.
aCharmedOne chapter 3 . 8/7/2005
You didn't continue this? Why?

Is there a chance you would reconsider this?

It's very interesting and I would love to know what you had further planed.

bye aCharmedOne
bklyangel chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
more please
dee chapter 3 . 12/15/2004
please continue your story
love-shannen chapter 3 . 10/30/2004
hey! I read your story so far and I really like it..very intersing. hope you update soon
Nymbis chapter 3 . 9/4/2004
Hello again

This is a good story, and it had a very interesting start. Achillies seems to be in character, which is good, because a lot of fanfic writers tend to overromantise him...

The only thing i think is wrong is that you have a few grammatical errors. I think its any number under ten you have to write out (So itd be four, not 4) and a couple of times you used net speak (exmp: u instead of you) and i think its spelled Brisies, but i could be wrong, its been forever since ive read the book.

But i really like it a lot its got good promise and potential

ali chapter 3 . 7/16/2004
i like it. you should write more. i am dying to read the rest!
Donna Lynn chapter 3 . 6/20/2004
I can't wait to see what happens next please continue this soon.
NightbirdSongbird chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Ugh. I'm getting tired of jabbing people with spears, so I'll just give you a few pointers on the actual story from the actual book that was actually written by the actual writer who was actually called Homer.

Point 1: Achilles and Patroclus were not cousins. This is what the American media does every single time they find something homosexual in a story that makes it onto the TV or in the movies. They were lovers. Not convinced? Read the Symposium by Plato. It's easy, short, and very enlightening about that little aspect.

Point 2: Brisaeus was a slave. Not even a Trojan slave. She was from a nation neighboring Troy that sent her over as a gift. Even considering that Achilles would love a slave girl is utter blasphemy to most Greek writing. Achilles and Patroclus were THE famous example of love to the Greeks. You would have been sacrificed to Aphrodite to beg for forgiveness by now if you lived back then.

I am HomerPuritan. Fear me.
Nyx goddess of darkness chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Good job so far plz continue...
romancenpassiona chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
omg goo on go on with it update rite now.. i wanna read more i really enjoyed it
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
Hmm...interesting. I wonder what happens next. Please continue. It's a good story so far.