Reviews for Huh
Christie chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
Dear Leigh,

Almost 6 years later, and I still want more of this ADORABLENESS.
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
great story please update

I love the ideas you used in the story
Summer2391 chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
great story please update soon
JessRory chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
LOVE IT

Baby Jess-Rory Mariano will be awesome.

if you update this story, please send me an email at

Thanks :D
closed go away chapter 3 . 9/14/2009
interesting story, you kept pretty well into character...only real thing i have an issue with is... who are Sofia and Gloria?
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
UPDATE OR DIE
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 4/17/2008
Aw, they're playing. I like it. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
udon'tknowmebutiknowme chapter 3 . 8/9/2007
i was rereading this, and i thought there were more chapter than this, or maybe i'm just crazy. but i remember rory havong the baby and emily being really mean to jess about her great-grandchild getting a "used" teddy bear. i thought it might've been from another story, but the bear's name is kinda hard to forget or get mixed up. anyway, i was just wondering if you had any more chapters or if i'm just crazy.
udon'tknowmebutiknowme chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I loved how you ended the first chapter. This is the second time i've read this story and i love it. it was just so 'jess' to say 'huh' when he hears that rory's pregnant. oh, and i liked how you had emily act later on, about how the baby shuld have a new bear, i mean it was really mean cuz the bear meant alot to jess but it was really like emil. like something she'd do in the real show.
helaluvE chapter 3 . 7/4/2007
why, oh why on earth did you stop writing? damn, you write for this fandom so well, it causes my heart to break a little to think that you won't update anytime soon.

this was great...
dodgers lady chapter 3 . 5/23/2007
please update this.

it has been my favorite story for like forever.

update update update!

please
update dammit chapter 3 . 4/15/2007
oh are you every gonna update this? I really like the story! so please update it soon!
wiccabookworm chapter 3 . 12/14/2006
That was GREAT. I loved the previous one too. please update soon! This is the sweetest RoryJess story I've ever read!
DarkAngelSuicide chapter 3 . 6/23/2006
Wow this is a REALLY good story. and your summery is my new favertist quote. YAY i think i had a bit too much coffee what do u think
can dace chapter 1 . 6/1/2006