Reviews for Pact with the Crimson Devil
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
please update soon
i'm wait for it...its cute
kk chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
um ... when are you going to update? when the world ends?
deborah chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
could u plz update it. i ve been lookin for a gud ghoasts at school fic. and the one i found isnt completd,i luv the anime. plz culd u update it
Mask Rider Roy chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Whoa! Your fic is a bit dark, but you did retain the slapstick approach. Nice! A big, bad situation for Hajime and Satsuki. But where are the rest of the gang? So please update! Also, why not continue your fic on the Anime Section. I already wrote a fic on Gakkou no Kaidan under the name Ghost Stories. Just like you, I wrote a fanfic with a bit of a dark theme (The Ghost Hunt Continues...). Why not check it out and maybe you'll be inspired to continue writing it. 'Coz i'm 4 chapters ahead of you...
Hellooo chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
OMG! Finally a Gakkou no Kaidan fic! I really love Hajime and Satsuki... Soo cute! They're perfect for each other. aww... Pls continue! I wanna see what happens in the end!
ban101 chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
COOL! i've been looking for a ghost at school fic! i want some hajime and satsuki though. I think they're cute :P anyway update soon! :D
ichigo akira chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
aw.. kawaii! ; continue pweeaase? *starry eyes*

-ichigo akira-
shadows grin chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
please update it! :)
cherrygurl-990 chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Hey! this story is great you should continue it please for the first time I see a Ghost at School at please continue it I love it very much!
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Aw! Poor, poor Satsuki. *huggles Satsuki* But anyway... *gives you a cookie* YES! Finally, a Ghosts at School fic! I've been looking for one of these for a long time! And your story is really good. Nice writing style, too! . I hope you continue soon! :D
Riyuji.Raicho chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
I stumbled over this fic as a joke when I said, "I bet that I'll be able to find a Ghosts at School fanfc in !" Fortunately... this was the first (only) one around and I've gotta say, it's very well-written. You have got to continue this. The start with the crimson "ghost" thing was way cool! Keep it up!

I await your next installment! XD
sakurabaka chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
very nice! write more! :)
indelible chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
O.o Whoa. Ang galing! Grabe, prologue palang nagagalingan na ako! And the last line is one of the coolest last lines I've read- ever!

Ang galing talaga! I'm proud of you ate fibby! :D
A-chan chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Wow. First Gakkou no Kaidan fic. But it's a little incomplete.. Hope you update this! It's really nice!