Reviews for Has Anyone Seen My Socks?
Rwy'n-Y-Blaidd-Drwg chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
! Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Please review update soon! Please! I love this story!
Shadowdancer21b chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Yawntastic.
Shadowdancer21b chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
There needs to be transitions from scene to scene; this is normally accomplished through paragraph breaks and establishing sentences. The scene changes are too abrupt. Don't rush the narrative, and you'll do fine.
flyingpenguens chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
vary good but could use some more descriptions like where plex looks like a squirrel u could say

'seeing the tray of cookies plex dived for them, but was stopped by the hoof of his centar friend.

"in the kitchen. Plex" demanded Ceito

" what! you mean i have to walk all that way." plex wined. celto nodded "fine"

plex walked into the kitchen with fake anger,snatched up a cookie from the tray. he sat down. Looking like a mundine annimal, the squirrel, plex finished the cookie in record time'
jp chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
i liked was so funny plzwrite more!
Ririi chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
Update! Please! I beg you! I've reread this story 3 times, and I love it, But you still only have 3 chapters!It's awesome, and wonderful, and hilarious,and if it's not updated soon, i'm going to go more insane than I already am,and I will have to go to the crazy people place, and my family will be sad, so please, please, please update! Do not ignore the crazy lady!
Ririi chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
Ok. Thats Kinda freaky. I know someone who knows some one named Landen. Or Landon, I've never seen it spelled, and as a matter of fact I've never seen him, but from what i've heard he's really very sweet. The persons name is Madison, and he told her every time her boyfriend cheated on her (which just so happens to be 8!),who also turned out to be GAY (the boyfriend not Landen/don), and me and all of the rest of my friends say they should be together, but she says shes helping him ask out a girl that ISN'T her, and I'm babbling, so i should probably stop, but I can' , great story, and i'm still babbling, and it's cool that your combinig Xanth and Japanese, and Ririi means Lily in Japanese! AND I REALLY, NEED TO STOP BABBLING, NOW!
PokeAsheep chapter 2 . 11/15/2006
not a bad chapter, grammar was a little rough, but i can deal with it. Oh by the way, it would be "profane language" not "profanitive language" just thought i should let you know.
Watahantowet chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
It was short, very well written, good choice of words and all. But it was rather uneventful. not that it needed to be action packed, jsut a little more exciting. But overall, i liked it.
CitrusBlast chapter 3 . 12/6/2005
OLD-E's TREE... *groan* Haha... Landen... his talent wouldn't happen to be saying exactly the wrong thing to exactly the wrong person, now would it? If not... he sounds like a jerk... he'd better watch his words around Plex... I've heard it's not healthy to have invincible people angry at you.

I'm glad you two are able to update this story every now and then, it's still one of my all-time favorites, and chapter 3 is a shining example of craziness and creativity.
annonimous chapter 2 . 11/29/2005
Ok so I don't know how to spell anno-... ano-... whatever but I want to review _

OH! um... I read the author notes:) but i read the story too, so don't go crazy.

SO! About the story... LOVED IT! I've read the Xanth novels and loved them, now I'm reading ff and loving them :D heh... ::Cough:: about the foreshadowing... is it when Plex says he hasn't found a girl yet? ... thats my guess..

Um by the way you can call me Reezahni (my pen name for ;) )
Plex chapter 2 . 1/28/2005
you know how ryoa said that there's a fore-shadowing thingy in this(2nd) chapter? well, as it turns out, i'm the one who wrote it, and i had to go back and look for it...

i didn't remember anythign about it!

we're working one the next chapter. i have a lot of it ijn a notebook, but me, being extreemly lazy, am procrastonating putting it on the computer. but seeing as it's now 11:25 pm, and i'm bored, i think i'll enter some and then go play my sims 2 game i got for christmas

...it's fun to play God...
Ryoa chapter 2 . 7/16/2004
Thanks so much Citrus!

If you can believe it, Plex actually had no idea about Xanth before i came along! The first chapter was a wonderful joint effort. Even if Plex did write a bunch of it.

Hey! I wrote alot, it's just not in this chapter! You see, we wrote the scenes individually, and are stringing them together, instead of chrono. order. Somehow, we work better and have more ideas by doing so.

And...I have a riddle!

One line in chapter one is forshadowing! the first to figure this out, will get...um...a pun dedicated to them!

Love and sugar sand,

Ryoa

-SAVE A HORSE, RIDE A COWBOY-
CitrusBlast chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Greetings Plex and Ryoa...(no elipsis pun intended)

I've been an absolute nut for Xanth ever since I pulled my mom's collection out of storage 4 years ago, and since then have ordered every new book Mr. Anthony has penned out. I've read a few Xanth-fics, but this one is by far the most imaginative and interesting. Very very awesome work.
Quinn Dorherty chapter 2 . 7/8/2004
Yes, I'm using my nickname from "Forbiden Words of Dakoda", don't get mad at me now for that! Quinn IS BASED on me in the manga I'm doing... and it is rather hilarious to see me with a stick and green dress and a big red dragon called Morizar that is very sarcastic and stupid like me in some ways too. Maybe that's why she folowes me around, we're both stupid. Stupid people are magnets for more stupid people, and then more stupid people come, and more, and more,and more, and more, and more, and more, and more,and more, and more, and more, and more until you find out that you actually have alot of idots and screw balls living around you! Isn't that a warm fuzzy feeling? (My gosh, I babble like Plex in the authors notes and describe Ryoa in th real world now don't I?) Screw this popcorn stand, I'm going back to drawing. P.S. I only read the authors note coz I don't know the first thing about Xanth... forgive me.