Reviews for Royal Love, Royal Blues
Guest chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
GREAT JOB! You really had me scared there lol but it was great!
Everybody knows it chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
looks at unconscious author and says "what do we do about it now guys?"
Everybody knows it chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS CHAPTER! I CAN TELL KIKYOS LYING AND MAKING INUYASHA FALL FOR HER. KAGOME HAS BEEN THROUGH MUCH WORSE IN HERE!
naeluvsu chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
this was really good , you had me crying , laughing, angry, and hurt all at the same time when the characters felt it . You have a way that draws people in and that is a really good trait to have ! Thank you for this story i really needed the laugh. :)
young kagome chapter 10 . 2/26/2006
AW!
frogs chapter 10 . 11/15/2005
I love this story. It is so good. I love this chapter, it's so funny. please writr more. I want to know what happens next. This is such a good fan fic._
nikki chapter 4 . 10/27/2005
hey i really liked this story very much also im a kikyo hater so that is maybe y i liked the story that much well g2g u should keep writing cause u really r a good writer
minna no kimochi chapter 10 . 10/12/2005
Good story. Very good. I loved it, so sweet!
Unseen Moon chapter 10 . 9/20/2005
This story is GREAT!
cindy chapter 10 . 9/10/2005
I LOVE YOUR STORY SO MUCH!
InuFilipinaFan chapter 10 . 9/1/2005
Aww..such a romantic ending...
Ashley chapter 7 . 8/15/2005
I thought that story was beyond awsome! It was also kinda sad though *tear* but great job!
inashosetai chapter 10 . 8/8/2005
*Sigh* I almost cried...! Damn that bitch, and I am damned glad that Inuyasha had struck her in her damned face too! Shit was she EVER desperate! When I thought Kagome died, that brought on the tears, and when Inuyasha was thinking of her, that also brought on the tears. IT WAS DAMNED SAD YA KNOW! Sheesh... I really, really, REALLY loved this story, and am hoping Kikyo shall rot in hell! I can NOT believe she tried to kill Kagome... URGH! The nerve of the bitch...! Anyways, I am so in love with this story that I can't help but put it onto my favorites list!
Sailor Lucia chapter 10 . 7/30/2005