Reviews for Gohan: Development of a Hero
Artemis991 chapter 36 . 8/8
NO NO NO PLEASE DONT DO THIS PLEASE! PLEASE FINISH THIS I BEG OF YOU!
Son Goku chapter 6 . 5/29
CHI CHIIIII!
I-i-i should h-have been there
bladecrossmaster chapter 36 . 4/3
The fanfic is very interesting and unique
Gohanisthebest chapter 36 . 3/19
Please continued the story it is easy the best fanfic i have ever read and every so often i come back here just see if you are continuing it.
Kami-sama of the dead chapter 36 . 12/13/2015
No pleade continue its already benn 8 years mf
Gohan the Saiyan God chapter 36 . 9/8/2015
Fuck. PLEASE UPDATE THIS!
TheNarnianWriter chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Can u by any chance update this story? I zould like to read about the hero then the man then the legend that gohan would become. Like you once promised thank you.
Bob chapter 36 . 7/15/2015
Are you EVER going to finish This? It's been years.
LightningFireZC chapter 5 . 4/30/2015
Your a fantastic writer, i can feel all Gohan's emotions as i read through the chapters and there at perfect length so i tip my hat to you.
This is a great read
Guest chapter 36 . 4/13/2015
Hey there,

I sincerely hope you revive this story sometime. I started reading this back in 2005 and year after year I still check to see if you have updated. Maybe if you could consider giving us some insight into where you were going and we could have some resolve of the ending. Thanks
Sakurako Minase chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
It has been almost ten years. I wish you would at least tell us how it was supposed to end
bumike99 chapter 36 . 3/28/2015
Aw, stopped at the big battle, lol.

Amazing story, I knew it was abandoned from your summary but I still gave it a shot. Definitely one of the better Fanfic DBZ stories. Hope all is going well for you!
Billy chapter 36 . 3/17/2015
Just when it got good, life turns into a douche XD
PLEASE MAKE MORE chapter 36 . 2/4/2015
PLEASE MAKE MORE I LOVE HONEY BOO BOO AND THIS STORY
zivlerad chapter 36 . 1/10/2015
yo creo que alguien debiera continuar con la historia, ya que tal parece el autor lleva muchos aƱos sin actualizar y dudo mucho que la valla a terminar, si alguien tiene buenas ideas de como seguir con la historia por que no continuarla...
sacar una continuacion de esta historia con otro nombre, y listo eso si tendria que seguir con los lineamientos anteriores, el estilo todo eso, sabiendo que no es una historia de romance si no de drama y angustia, y tal como el autor menciono una ves con tenga un final feliz
1,526 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »