Reviews for Gohan: Development of a Hero
Hey there,

I sincerely hope you revive this story sometime. I started reading this back in 2005 and year after year I still check to see if you have updated. Maybe if you could consider giving us some insight into where you were going and we could have some resolve of the ending. Thanks
Sakurako Minase chapter 1 . 3/29
It has been almost ten years. I wish you would at least tell us how it was supposed to end
bumike99 chapter 36 . 3/28
Aw, stopped at the big battle, lol.

Amazing story, I knew it was abandoned from your summary but I still gave it a shot. Definitely one of the better Fanfic DBZ stories. Hope all is going well for you!
Billy chapter 36 . 3/17
Just when it got good, life turns into a douche XD
PLEASE MAKE MORE chapter 36 . 2/4
PLEASE MAKE MORE I LOVE HONEY BOO BOO AND THIS STORY
zivlerad chapter 36 . 1/10
yo creo que alguien debiera continuar con la historia, ya que tal parece el autor lleva muchos aƱos sin actualizar y dudo mucho que la valla a terminar, si alguien tiene buenas ideas de como seguir con la historia por que no continuarla...
sacar una continuacion de esta historia con otro nombre, y listo eso si tendria que seguir con los lineamientos anteriores, el estilo todo eso, sabiendo que no es una historia de romance si no de drama y angustia, y tal como el autor menciono una ves con tenga un final feliz
lucifer chapter 35 . 12/27/2014
Hello,
i read your entire story and i must say i like it but if you do not have much time to think of what to write i could probably help you with that as i have thought of one pov hat would give up to 7 or 8 more episodes and has a happy ending.
if you like it email me at
Manga154 chapter 36 . 12/24/2014
A moment of silence for the loss of a great story.

May others read this blessed story and be inspired to attempt to make such a story.

In the name of the Log, we lay this master piece to rest.
Emely the Gohan Believer chapter 35 . 12/8/2014
Pleeeeaaaasssseee continue
MasenkoX chapter 16 . 11/12/2014
The way you wrote this Gohan/Lime section actually leaves me open to the pairing, and I normally hate everyone who doesn't pair Gohan with Videl, so good job.
Out of order chapter 36 . 10/21/2014
10 years? You can't just leave it like that, come on, at least give us some spoilers about who is who really in the story, and how you planned to end it? Please?
Akoni1218 chapter 36 . 10/12/2014
Its been 10 freaking years and you still havent finish the story?!
crazzyredhead chapter 36 . 9/14/2014
I do hope that Law school is going well for you or went well for you...
crazzyredhead chapter 35 . 9/14/2014
Such a good story wish there would be more... Why do i feel she is a certain girl we all know
crazzyredhead chapter 32 . 9/14/2014
this is so good makes me so mad that the story is about over and not finished... I wish there be more it so good and hope you update or someone adopt it... :)
1,517 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »