Reviews for Coming To America The Lost Years series
MysticWolf1 chapter 5 . 6/27/2004
This was a very good story, but it was to short. I would be interested in any story with Angel in it. Specially in the past. You should continue this story.
Kitten chapter 5 . 6/26/2004
Is it over? *whines* Aw.

But I would be interested in reading 'La Belle et Le Bete', you've got me hooked on the whole "Lost Years" thing...

Plus, this Red Robin guy seems kinda interesting...
Gemini-moon1 chapter 4 . 6/19/2004
I like the story! It shows a lot of thought and feeling. Can't wait until the next chapter!
Kitten chapter 4 . 6/19/2004
That sucks! That Robin guy sucks! I wish Buffy or Faith were there then they could stake him. How is Angel(us) going to get to America without his passport?
m chapter 3 . 6/12/2004
Cool! keep it up!
Kitten chapter 2 . 6/12/2004
I hope nothing too horible happens to Maggie. She seems like a really interesting character.

Uhh.. so, update soon. :)
SilverStarSheep chapter 2 . 6/8/2004
This rocks! (The only word I could think of to describe this fic) I've always wondered what happened to Angel(us) during his 'Lost Years' and you've done an excellent job portraying that idea.

Update soon. :)
m chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
thta was so stellar! plesae write more :)
Branci chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
This catch my attention. I would like to know how this couple help Angel during the years... and the little girl after her parent's dead. Go on!
MysticWolf1 chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
I love this! There are so many possibilities in those years for good stories. Wonderful idea, keep it coming. I knew the baby in that episode was a girl. I wondered what he would have done with her. Your version makes sence.
Youdidn't chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Your good writing style and this very open plot line would make a great series. Please continue!
SilverStarSheep chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
Write more! This was so cute. :)
Allen Pitt chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
Great story idea! I always wondered what happened to that baby -also, I think her nationality would have been known to Angel, surely? ie he spoke briefly to them in the alley, surely? ...

This could be interesting, especially if he meets Ghislaine again say 15-20 years later in the US (and if she's a slayer, that'd be even neater )-

We've seen a few flashbacks of his life 1900-1990s -arriving in the US, a 1920s scene, stuff like that, but there are a LOT of blank spots -

I've often wondered if he was involved in Sunnydale in 1937 (the Master's failed attempt to open the hellmouth) -the great earthquake etc-did a slayer interrupt him at the critical moment? A 1930s scooby gang?