Reviews for Realizations
Oceanbreeze7 chapter 31 . 7/17
Oh my god this is like the best fan fiction I have ever read like you did a great job!
Kaylee Malfoy Snape chapter 31 . 5/23
ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS STORY! This is my FAV story in Harry Potter Fan fiction! Each chapter made me want to read more. I WILL defiantly be reading this again. No doubt about that. Such an excellent story. YOU are an amazing writer. You should write more, a lot more storys. VERY VERY GOOD!
Vivianne95 chapter 31 . 2/12
Impressive work!
Even if Sev is really OOC I still love this story. And all its characters. You did an amazing job with this story. I re-reading it! 333333333333!
Guest chapter 31 . 12/31/2014
I love this ending! Thank you for writing this story, it is a work of art!
Rayanna Kaydence chapter 31 . 12/5/2014
MOST AMAZINGEST FANFICTION IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE BLOODY WORLD!
Heksie chapter 31 . 12/3/2014
What a cliffhanger
Alie-yaoi chapter 31 . 12/3/2014
I like
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
not sure I like describing instead of showing scenes
cztelnik chapter 31 . 8/10/2014
Nice conclusion to the series. Good story!
riverrat chapter 31 . 7/11/2014
I have to say that I wasn't too wild about the story in the beginning. It was a little too fast paced and read more like an essay than a story. I'm glad I stuck it out because it got better and better. I also want to thank you for finishing it.
lily pond chapter 31 . 2/16/2014
You should be a writer you have the one good skill that every writer needs its the ability to toy with ones emotions so keep writing and that was a great story thanks for writing it
Kitten60 chapter 31 . 12/18/2013
Your stories are great. Thanks for he well written non-slash stories. Deb
English Major chapter 11 . 9/22/2013
PLEASE, acquaint yourself with the rules governing the correct grammatical usage of the apostrophe! Weasleys, Slytherins, students; plural, not possessive, no apostrophe needed. Ron's jealousy, Harry's Father's cloak, boy's plan; singular possessive. Weasleys' flying car, Harry's parents' deaths, boys' (or boys's) plan; plural possessive.
rowenasheir chapter 31 . 9/7/2013
n epilogue showing his recovery and removal of his scars with a special potion by Sev . Also no dark mark? Can he still speak parsel?