Reviews for A Secret Revealed
gypsy rosalie chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
hey this is really good! keep it up!
vampirebutterflyqueen chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
Great story... I love reading a bit of fluff about Neri and Jason...

I wish there were more stories like it
liasongh chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
Great Job! I loved it. At least you got to watch season 4. In the US on disney channel they didn't air it. If you know of anyoen that has it or if you do could you let me know? I'd really appreaciate it. :)
MKaiou chapter 2 . 2/6/2005
Cute! ** You certainly weren't exaggerating about the fluff.. but that's fine with me. I like fluff. It's really strange to think of Neri and Jason being that openly affectionate.. just because there's so many subtle hints in the series, but nothing blatant - well, until, like the last few seconds, I guess. -.- But I agree.. it is so annoying that they just ended it there! It's obvious from even the first few episodes of the series that there's attraction between them as well as friendship. (I was happy to finally hear Jason admit that he loves her.. but it's also somewhat irritating that he only did so after he thought she was dead.. -.-) I also wondered about how the relationship between Dianne and Neri would change now that she knows her real mother is alive - but after I thought about it, I personally don't think it would change a bit. I think Dianne would always be "Mother" to her. :) There's something else I would like to ask you, so if I can find an e-mail address somewhere, I will also be e-mailing you in a bit. I loved the story! I hope that you will continue to write!
NemesisCeara chapter 2 . 11/4/2004
great job! Please update soon! I love Jason and Neri and I still haven't gotten to see the 4th season. Do you know of anyone that has the 4th season that is willing to make copies? I live in the US and am searching for the 4th season. Great job on the story! Please update soon!
JBird7986 chapter 2 . 5/29/2004
Cool...glad to see something new here...update please! I'd hate to have another good story die in this column.