Reviews for A Raven Colored Past
Redhead ninja assassin chapter 7 . 3/13
OhmygodsofolympusxhaptersixalmostmademecryandchaptersevenmademelaughandyiurwritingskillsareawesomeandIlovethisstory!
fantasychild9 chapter 7 . 1/21
This is really good! I hope you continue to update it!
Crescent Blue chapter 7 . 12/31/2015
Please tell me that you're continuing this! D-: It'd be a tragic shame if this story fell into the Abyss of the Unfinished!

Such great talent is a gem to find on this website and you definitely fall into that category!

Please continue at some point!
LilLinkGirl chapter 7 . 11/24/2015
Please tell there's a chance you will continue
Guest chapter 7 . 9/22/2015
I don't know if you've given up, but I hope you dcidn't I know that you said you were coming back for chapter 8 so fingers crossed. I've been reading some of your stories and you're an amazing author! I love the way you write and all the details you give. You have such a creative mind and your plots are all so creative. Love the story hope to see the resolution of the story soon.
slayershero3 chapter 7 . 9/3/2015
Whyyyyy! Why make such a amazing story and leave it unfinished. Here I am liking this more and more when all of a sudden. It leaves me hanging and unfulfilled. Please if you can somehow manage it. Finish this story.
RavenSerendipity chapter 7 . 3/22/2015
In following this just in case... I don't think you'll update, but you might, so... Yeah. Good story. :)
EvilBabyDoll144 chapter 7 . 3/19/2015
Cool. I like it.
PrayerGirl chapter 7 . 3/9/2015
This story's pretty good! Do you plan on finishing it?
detrametal chapter 7 . 1/3/2015
I know you haven't updated this in awhile but I just want to say that this story twisted my heart quite a bit more than I would have liked. that being said this story is one that I very much would like to see the end of. please keep up the amazing work
CheshyreGrin chapter 7 . 9/4/2014
I love this story...I'm just sad there isn't anymore right now.
AStudyinEsmeWho chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
Img your not gonna to end it sob sob sob
meel chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
Damn it! Uugggggggggghhhhhhhhh...are you planning on updating anytime soon?
meel chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
Oh my goodness, this is so sweet! Gosh, you just write the best fanfictions! I'm especially happy cause I ship BBRae the most. You're just...augh, I wish I had your writing skills...
Sparity101 chapter 7 . 4/16/2014
Come, please bring the next chapter soon.