Reviews for Out Of Time
stephanie chapter 5 . 6/1/2004
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! I get tired of time-travel fics very quickly but yours just makes me crave for more. I am intrigued by Snape in this story and the scintillating conversation between all the parties.
Friendsfan2000 chapter 5 . 6/1/2004
Thanks for replying, Helga, good to know you pay attention to reviews. Look forward to you updating in the future. See ya later.
Accidental Beauty chapter 5 . 6/1/2004
Oh...my...God. Helga! This is brilliant - not that I'm surprised by that, of course, coming from you - but it's so exciting to see something from you in another fandom! And even though I've never been able to get into HP fanfics before, this one grabbed me from the first paragraph and held on tight.

I love the way that you're writing from Hermione's point of view instead of Harry's, and how you're making us at least consider a different version of the past (different from what we've been handed by Sirius or Hagrid or Lupin or Dumbledore's occasional mysterious comment). Whether it ends up being real or imagined, you make it seem completely feasible!

Anyway, before I get carried away, I'll stop and just say this: This rocks, and I can't wait for your next update!
ennui deMorte chapter 5 . 6/1/2004
Oops! LOL - Wonderful chapter! I love Snape trapping Hermione verbally by using Remus' nickname! Of course him noticing that she looked up at the moon was good too. But my favourite, Absolute Favourite, was them saying obscure words to each other, challenging each other. Almost sounds like soemthing I would do... Hope to see more soon!
rayvern chapter 5 . 6/1/2004
ooh.. snape is very sharp, and hermione's secret seemed to be out rather soon. a delightful read so far with light snape/herminone moments without getting too OOC. hope to see more interactions with the mauraders, though it will undoubtedly be unpleasant. update soon!
Doyle'sangel chapter 5 . 6/1/2004
Oh boy! Oh boy! It's great I can't wait for you to write more.
CTE chapter 5 . 6/1/2004
You're updating daily! I love this! Please update soon!
Silverthreads chapter 4 . 6/1/2004
I see many possibilities here. Your writing moves well and it is easy to vsual;ize the scenes.
franflutewitch chapter 4 . 5/31/2004
Wonderful story. I love your characterization for the young Snape: it is himself, but/and without the bitterness from his future self. ÇI would like to be his friend too!, liked his sence of humour...Thanks for posting at least once a day!
Angulgurl chapter 4 . 5/31/2004
luve ur story even though snape and hermione so ew!
Kristine chapter 4 . 5/31/2004
Fun, hilarious chapter. The writing's golden, as always.
Saavik13 chapter 4 . 5/31/2004
that was great! I can visualize it pefectly. And since my hair is of the same cursed ilk as Hermione's, I can understand how lovely it owuld be to have hair you could toss hautily.
Alarase chapter 4 . 5/31/2004
Oh My. Normally I refuse to read time turner stories because they seem rather lame, but I'm glad I happend to come across this one. Excellent! I love it! Keep up dating as quickly as you are and I won't hex you! Keep up the good work:D
somegirl chapter 4 . 5/31/2004
Great writing and plot. One of the best time-tuner stories I've read. I can't wait to see what happens with Herm and Sev. Keep it up!
that-crazy-asian-girl chapter 4 . 5/31/2004
HURRY UP AND UPDATE! i really love this story. one of the best ones ive read in while actually. so you better update!
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »