Reviews for Out Of Time
cassandrathevil chapter 4 . 5/31/2004
This is the greatest! Please update soon!
justapaperbag chapter 4 . 5/31/2004
I love seeing this side of Snape, he's so much more interesting. I love the way you linked Harry to Snape through their choices, and Hermione's new haughtily-tossible ringlets.
Village-Mystic chapter 4 . 5/31/2004
Howdy! I couldn't want any longer for you-know-where to add your fourth chapter. So had to run out and read it here. Very much of the fun!

Thanks for continuing this story.
primax chapter 2 . 5/31/2004
these are two great frist chapters!

I hope you update soon, because I want to know how the story will continue
Lindsey2 chapter 4 . 5/31/2004
oh my god, I am absolutely ADORE this story! Do you know that over the last couple of days the only reason I check my email is to check for a update of this? :) this is really, really good. Snape is actually in character and yet nice too. :)
Moisie chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Wow Im really enjoying this fic,the charactors are really in charctor.

Snape being akward and shy is just how i would picture the young snape. I Really love the picture with snape dangling a thong on his nose . And him having fun then being intterupted and withdrawning again is just fab.

Your section on word play was great i could see them looking up words in a dictionary for something to do, then trying to catch each other out.

Ohh the bit that really did it for me was the part where hermoine asks if she looks like she had been hex. His strangle answer, his reaction to her stretching classic.

Please continue with this fic, ill keep reviewing and supporting you as you go along. Im really interest to see how this develops.

Hands Helga a massive tin of cookies to encourage her to keep writing

Update soon

Regards

Moi
JenniGellerBing chapter 4 . 5/31/2004
I am totally loving this fic. I am not ashamed to say I did an excited little dance in my seat when I received this author alert :) I can't wait for more - I was laughing out loud at the idea of Snape with thongs on his face. Priceless.
Friendsfan2000 chapter 3 . 5/31/2004
Just one thing I wanted to know. I don't usually review other stories except the ones in the Friends fandom, but anyway: When are you going to update the Friends story Right In Front Of Me or have you just abandoned that altogether? Please please please answer this review! It would be a real shame if you stopped writing it, as I reckon it was one of the best Friends stories ever.
Kai chapter 3 . 5/30/2004
A wonderful read so far. I hope to read more chapters to find out what happens in this commonly used plot, which you've spiced up with original and humorous writing.
cassandrathevil chapter 3 . 5/30/2004
Oh, I loved Severus's sarcasm in thebeginning of the chapter. Perfect! I love this. Please update soon!
Anne chapter 3 . 5/30/2004
oy! Please continue! I really loved this. :D
Kristine chapter 3 . 5/30/2004
Solid chapter; the whole thing is very intriguing, but my eye is caught hopelessly on this bit about Mrs. Norris ... love the feel of mystery that pervades this. well done!
JenniGellerBing chapter 3 . 5/30/2004
This is so interesting! I love it. "Heathcliffian" is a new adjective for me ;) And also, the part about Mrs. Norris, that's a very interesting idea! I can't wait for more.
Angulgurl chapter 3 . 5/30/2004
hahaha hermione friends wit snape! haha
justapaperbag chapter 3 . 5/30/2004
wow, this fic gets more interesting by the minute. keep it up!
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »