Reviews for Out Of Time
angel897 chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
like it
Hello chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Hello!
I've read your Bio but i thought this was worth a shot. Is there any chance that your be picking up 'Out of Time' any time soon? I really enjoyed reading it and really want to know where it goes and I'm sure a lot of people out there will agree!
Hope this message finds you well
Belle
drasticactions chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
oh wow I am really liking this so far, I think it has great potential, it is quite a cute idea.
A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
continue the story..plz!
MoonShadowAMR chapter 6 . 5/14/2013
beautiful story. I hope you update one day.
alfredo joy chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
Hi! Just found this story, and I LOVE what you've got so far. I hope you can get it back on track soon. I know you've got to work with your ADD, but I hope you two can work together to finish this amazing story.
sharpestsatire chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
I suppose there's no way of you updating this? :(
Terahlyanwe chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
It's the third time tonight that I've found myself in the unenviable position of starting a truly fascinating fic to find that the story is not finished, and now I'll have to wait for chapters to come out! Gah! :P
dolcedot chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
What a great start to a story! Much better than the original...
ak chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
Just ran across this story tonight. Loved it.
Let us know if you ever decide to put out another chapter. You have a real talent.
X-elemental chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
I like this story, albeit it won't be updated.

However, among reviews , I noted something distressing...And sad. Many were replies that said this makes them lean towards SSxHG. But this is not Severus Snape, not as we know him anyway...Humans are so cruel and petty and thoughtless.
Rebakah chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
I assume that if you haven't worked on this in in 8 yrs you won't be starting now but putting you on alert just in case you have an epiphany one day.

I love the backstory Hermione makes up! It's just random enough to work.
Deleted Account 91 chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
Wow, this is brilliant! I know it's been years, but are you planning on doing more?

LBx
LydiaTian chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
Please don't abandon this story. It's amazing!
Namara-Ashina chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
seems like an amazing story, i hope you one day come back to it!~
276 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »