Reviews for Out Of Time
sylveonne chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Well...first off, hi there! I'm a total lurker and this is the first time I've given a critique, so I hope this isn't totally awkward. :

So! Generally, I don't have a Harry Potter OTP, but mannnn, this makes me lean towards SSxHG. Like a lot. You probably won't ever finish this, but it has such potential! Like honestly. I don't recall seeing any huge grammatical or spelling errors that put me off (then again, I read this late at night, so who knows), the plot was good, and it really makes me want to know the characters more. The characterization presented so far seems right on the mark. ;v;3

Anyways, I reallyreallyREALLY hope that one day this gets finished because it was totally wonderful, but it probably won't and I guess I'll live. But mehhhh sfdkjgsdfkjbsfgs okay now I'm incoherent. Ugh okay. This is a wonderful story, and I hope one day you take the time to go back and finish it!
mudpuddledemon chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
Eegads! Out of 33 stories only two of them are Harry Potter? I'm going to cry. And then I'm going to your live journal. I thought I'd have a dozen more delicious little story crumpets to nibble and wail over. But I'm not partial to Buffy or Friends flavored crumpets. I think I love you. Write more? Please?
mudpuddledemon chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
I hate to favorite something that odds are will never be finished, because I'm always going through people's favorites list, and, well, do onto others, etc. But some things are too good not to share. Even if it's just a glittery little piece. An amazing, brilliant, heart breaking, hilarious little piece. Bravo.
mudpuddledemon chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
This is so awesome. I love it.
ACleverName chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
Ah, I liked this one too, would be really interesting to know where it was going. The same wit as "Meeting of Minds," though turned down slightly to "simmer." I quite liked the idea of a time traveling story. Very enjoyable, and sad to see it end.
Schnuersenkel chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
This is a really great story so far. Different from any other timetravel story that I've read. It's too bad that it seems to be abandoned.

You should really think about writing on this one again. Pretty please? :-)
Leximaven chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
Oh no! Hermione cannot have lied to him! No

Ok, so I knew it was inevitable. Still, I hate when people lie in stories! It always ends the same way.

Still, your story isn't finished! Perhaps this could be different...

This story has a lot of potential. I can only hope that you'll continue some day! If I come up with any plot ideas, I'll let you know. Not that, you know, I'd presume to tell you how to write - just in case you got some inspiration. Good luck with all your writing :)
Leximaven chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
Oh I love this chapter! The twin nerdy Hermione and Snape is just so adorable... The dictionary game? So cute!

Yep, you're definitely skilled, there's undeniably a twinge in this, as well as a spark.

'Oh... don't be... don't turn into this guy again... we were having fun...'

That would have tobe my favourite line. Though it came close with the Let's Be Icy and Condescening Game, and the hair that haughtily tossed itself properly.
Leximaven chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
This is hilarious! I loved the Harry in her head pointing out that the shirt would smell like Snape.

Oh, and the argument with her own thoughts!

How about 'Heathcliffian'? Well now that's hardly fair...

There's a real spark to your writing.

Oh, and Snape's reaction when Hermione got up? Very subtle ;) I think I like embarrassed teenage Snape!
Lady Oblivious chapter 6 . 3/24/2011
awesome story! but u had me there-I thought remus would get exposed that was a cliffie :D Lady O.

P.S. Update soon!
Kira-Jayde chapter 6 . 3/13/2011
MORE I NEED MORE! PUHLEEEZE!
Elli Cole chapter 6 . 3/11/2011
This could be one of my fave HGSS fictions I've ever read! I wish for an update please, yea?
Forever sleeping chapter 6 . 2/7/2011
beautifully done

its really sad that your not continuing it you write a marvalous time turner fic and belive ive read some really horrible ones!
damonreader05 chapter 6 . 2/1/2011
OK so what happens next does hermione stay in the past or does she get to go back to her time? and if she stays is there a chance that her and snape get together? please try and work something out for the rest of this story its one that is a very good to read thanks.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
I really love this fanfic! I think you're doing a great job with this. Amazing work!
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »