Reviews for Out Of Time
LoveBitesSoBiteBack chapter 6 . 12/9/2010
Oh my! I LOVE this story and I soooo wish that you would write more! Thanks though for what you have up!
Nagasasu chapter 6 . 12/3/2010
I really like how this is different than the other Time Turner fics I've read. Hermione isn't in Gryffindor (the possiblity of her learning to be a Slytherin appeals to me) and she isn't friends with the Marauders is pretty new for me. While I realize this has been a WIP for a long time, I do hope you pick it up again someday.
AliceFrey chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
Very good. Will Hermione stay in that time era or will she go back home?
VampireInDisguise chapter 6 . 6/20/2010
Oh this is good! I wonder what will await them in the Shrieking Shack of terror... Ooh!
Puppyluv09 chapter 6 . 6/10/2010
Please update, this is so good
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 6 . 5/24/2010
This is a good story taking into account timeturners. But it's been quite a while since you have updated. PLEASE UPDATE SOON.
Salome Weil chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
No! OMG, please update this story. I like your Snape best out of all Time-turner!Snapes, ever. It's the most fun, most quick-paced, most interesting take on him I've seen yet and I can't believe you haven't updated again yet! ARGH. I love your idea of Hermione and the ring, as well, and her quick cover story lie to Sev- really brilliant. There are so many great possibilities and I'd hate to see you abandon them. More, please!
Dougsdaughter1957 chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
This is such a great story!

I really wish that you would continue with it because I am almost literally dying to know what happens next.

I could see this happening in the books if JK had wanted it to!

Please continue with this.

Alyx
Lyssa Baby chapter 6 . 2/21/2010
hey love the story just found it and cant wait to read more of it
riotgirl777 chapter 6 . 1/15/2010
Really good plot line but I think you could go into more detail. But other then that this story is really good. ] Can't wait for an update. Hope to see more of your story soon.
hortus-deliciarum chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
Hey, you're probably never going to complete this story, but I sincerely hope you do! It's great so far. :D
SeekerOfDeath chapter 6 . 12/8/2009
Just wanted to point out that I find what you have written of this story absolutely brilliant - I noticed that it hasn't been updated in a few years, but I find that doesn't retract from how much I enjoyed reading it!

I know that after a long and lengthy break from a story there isn't much chance of it being updated - but I'm definitely not reviewing to be a bother for that! (I'm sure you've heard it enough, with how good this story is ;))

Rather, I shall have you on my alert in hopes for a one day, and leave with a heartfelt 'I REALLY enjoyed reading this.'

TaladarkieJJ chapter 6 . 9/29/2009
Well it's been years since your last update.. I really hope you will continue this story because I really love it. It's great!
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 6 . 5/8/2009
Oh PLEASE! tell me it's not abandoned... *puppy eyes*

I really love it!
missevilprincess chapter 6 . 3/5/2009
Isn't her name Klum? Or was that just a typo?

AWESOME STORY ANYWAY!