Reviews for Out Of Time
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 2 . 12/12/2004
Oh wow. I told myself I wouldn't read any more of your stories, in case I get hooked and you don't update for a while... but you're just too good to keep away from! So, yes, like Meeting of the Minds, I think I'm hooked. I loved this chapter. Very well written, a very interesting and new perspective for me. And of course, a handsome Sev... who could resist?
LothirielofRohan chapter 4 . 12/1/2004
There you go again, making me like Snape...I'm really beginning to feel like a traitor to Sirius. Damn, you're a good writer!
Kubla Khun chapter 6 . 11/29/2004
Ehehhehehee this is so Great! I really need to find a finished story of yours though, I get frustrated at the unfinished ones. I love it though!
Agent Jaid chapter 6 . 11/23/2004
*is stunned* Oh... wow. I'm on a Time Turner S/H high right now. And this one is one of the BEST! I am totally not kidding! Sevvie? Hot as a young man? Perfect. And mistaking him for Black at the start... I almost wanted to laugh! Prongs and his gang were idiots and needlessly cruel, but that doesn't suprise me. At all. Gr...

Hurrah for the beautiful ficci! _ Hurrah!
Ezmerelda chapter 6 . 11/18/2004
OK, I admit it...I just love Time Turner fics, no matter how much the "elites" of the site moan about the "cliche" of time travel. Maybe I should join (or create) Time Turners Anonymous. No matter how many versions I read, I just enjoy them so.

Yours is off to a spectacular start, and is better than most of the others I've read. After all, yours makes the most sense. If Hermione's afraid of altering the future, the best thing for her is to stay out of Gryffindor. Where better to hide than the snake's den? The Marauders definitely wouldn't have anything to do with her (other than plague her with pranks) in that case.

Also, it's chock full of emotions, even in just six chapters. Severus' reaction to her knowledge of Lupins...condition was spot on. I could just see Canon Snape reacting the same way.

His reaction to her newest cover story lent him humanity that you don't really see in canon, which is exactly why I read fan fiction. I can't wait to see how much you reveal of his past. (I'm sure he has a similar experience 'under his belt' due to the sympathetic response he gave Hermione - I can only guess what it was.)

Too bad this story hasn't been updated since June, but given the note on your profile page, I harbour the hope that you'll come back to it eventually. To that end, I shall add you to my Author Alert list, so I won't miss any forthcoming updates.

Thanks for writing! ~"~
Coffee chapter 6 . 10/25/2004
Oh the torture! If you don't write more *twinkly Dumbledore eye thing* I'll go fling myself off the Astronomy Tower. :P Very nice Time Turner fic. I like your characterization- much better than most manage to do!
kat chapter 6 . 10/25/2004
the last update of this was so long ago, i'm almost sorry i started to read it - i'm dying to know how this plays out! i love the complexity to snape, though i felt like dumbledore was a bit out of character, commenting on their getting along like he did. but bravo on the fast-thinking hermione and her cover story.

you're the only author i've read who can write a convincing and worthwhile snape/granger fanfic - update at least one of them, please!
E.A.V chapter 6 . 10/24/2004
Beautiful story...I read it a first time once upon a long time ago and hope that someday you will update...it is still as magnificent as it was when I first read it.
Lady Sunflower chapter 6 . 10/18/2004
You're killing me with the Buffy updates! LoL. Think HP! Please please! D
Lady Lark chapter 6 . 10/11/2004
This story is very interesting and original. I found myself wanting more because the hook was most amusing. I am looking forward to seeing where you go with this.
Romulus chapter 6 . 10/7/2004
Did you give up this story? Please tell me that you didn't! It was great, well written and very interesting. Your characters are very loveable...please update when you have time!
Kail Ceannai chapter 6 . 9/24/2004
This is one of the more interesting, and perhaps believeable, "Hermonie goes back twenty years due to a spell accidentally direcrected at the timeturner and thus proceeds to tango with Snape" fic. I'm dissapointed, however, that it has not been updated in so long C
Kail Ceannai chapter 4 . 9/24/2004
Great last line there! It's not often I laugh out loud ;)
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »