Reviews for Secrets From The Past
Meg chapter 4 . 10/23/2006
Please Complete This One!
Nightwing Gurl chapter 4 . 8/15/2006
OMG! i just read all 4 chapters and i loved and enjoyed every single one of them!

wow! Ange sounds cool, and CIA! *whistles* awesome _!:D

hehehe loved the way Tony and Angela met! *giggles*

update soon , pretty pleasee! *pleadin'puppyz eyez*

NWG
hotchner chapter 4 . 3/18/2006
THAT WAS AN EXCELLENT STORY! I WISH THAT YOU

WOULD OF WENT AHEAD AND FINISHED IT. I WOULD LOVE

TO SEE HOW THE STORY HAD TURNED OUT. THANK YOU!
PizzaMaker chapter 4 . 5/24/2005
The story is really good but you should still add a bit to it if you're even writing on the site.
SevysGal chapter 4 . 4/19/2005
Well, well. Another like we have in common! Haven't talked to you in so long, and thought I'd see what new fics you had up. Very nice idea! :) I love NCIS, btw. And Mark Harmon is just hot. I don't care how much older he is than me. :)

Anyhoo - I assume you've still got writer's block..lemme know if I can help! :)

~Squidges

~Sevy's Gal
anonymous chapter 4 . 6/29/2004
I love it please write more soon
mcabello chapter 4 . 6/28/2004
Good chapter. Write more soon.
Kate chapter 3 . 6/22/2004
Great start, very interesting indeed. I could so see this story being kibbs, but then I can see almost anything as kibbs. Would be cool to see Kate and Angela react to each other in a kibbs environment though.

And another thing- please update soon, I just hope you havn't forgotten this story in the last 21 days.

Kate
Christina Miller too lazy to log in chapter 3 . 6/3/2004
To be quite honest, I don't know why I picked Angela...just fit. It was the first name that popped into my head. Jennifer was the second. I like this and hope you continue!
bethany chapter 3 . 6/2/2004
good good good
VIC chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
WOW YOU ARE GOOD !

Keep it up !
kibbsforever chapter 3 . 6/1/2004
I enjoyed this chapter. Write more pleaz''!lol

Oh, you dunno what kinda pairing to do... if I can suggest... what about kate/gibbs?lol!
anonymous chapter 3 . 6/1/2004
I love it

please write more soon
mcabello chapter 3 . 6/1/2004
Good chapter. Write more soon,
Sarah chapter 3 . 6/1/2004
I'm still lovin' it. Write more soon. As for the paring... Tony/Ange Kate/Gibbs. It'd be cute to see Tony and Ange get together. This is really good.