Reviews for Shuichiella
mourningrose chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
i love this idea! shuichi makes a cute cinderella. cinderella is my favorite fairytale!
twistingblue chapter 3 . 2/24/2006
Normally I don't review fics that I find this late at night, but I couldn't resist. In other words, I lost count of the times I had to take a break while reading so that I could control my laughter.)

This is so very original. You see all those Fairie-Tale crossovers out there and it's only every so often that you find one like this. And heck, the characters may not be terribly IC, but I can still see them all doing this. And Tohma cackling evilly as he turns people into frogs beore putting them underneath carriage wheels.

I do suggest upping the rating to "M" though, just to be safe.

-Elle
Julie C chapter 3 . 7/15/2005
wow, this fic is so great! :D god, poor Sugi-Sugi XD lol. "what's up with the effeminate body movements, round-the-clock nagging, ceramic kitty collection and your needlepoint hobby?” rocks my world XD
HaleNoichiGuu chapter 3 . 6/22/2005
That was so hillarious. I love it! That was one of the best Cinderella spinoffs I've ever read. You should write more fairy tale spinoffs.
Akeatia Foxx chapter 3 . 4/22/2005
0-0...that was really,realy strange... but it was funny!
Novaitica Nightshadow chapter 3 . 12/28/2004
wonderful. now everytime my little sister makes me watch Cinderella i'll have something to think about! * grins and evil laugh * keep up the great writing!
The Seven Deadly Sin Lust chapter 3 . 6/5/2004
*LAUGHS SO HARD, SHE FALLS OFF THE CHAIR* THIS IS SO FU*KIN' FUNNY! I'M STILL LAUGHING! I HOPE YOU WRITE MORE LIKE THIS!

*starts to cry from laughinf so hard*

I...I...I CAN'T BREATH...
sakaki04 chapter 3 . 6/5/2004
wow. it was great! i loved it not only was it hilarious but it was very entertaining. i hope u get the chance to write more stories like this one.
Silverone chapter 3 . 6/5/2004
Heh, that was wrong...I loved it.
panatlantic chapter 3 . 6/5/2004
the last chapter was brilliant! well done!

don't feel bad about beating on sugi and ayaka... their characters just BEG for it :D
HULY chapter 3 . 6/4/2004
OMIYUKI!

That was hillarious.

(Good thing y'all raised the rating.)

But, DAMN! That story was FUCKIN' AWESOME!

Despite the shortness, it was HILLARIOUS. One of the best Gravi humors I've read, and I'll be damned if I haven't read almost all of them.

You rule!

Ja.
HikariChang chapter 3 . 6/4/2004
Ahaahah that was so hilarious XDD will you write more of these kinda of fairy tales like snow white D
Storm chapter 2 . 5/30/2004
I don't normally like redone fairytales, but this one is just too amusing not to like. You've managed to make it original instead of slavishly following the original story. Great job!
nagami cabasa chapter 2 . 5/30/2004
LOL! Funny! Tatsuha's line at the end of the chappy... ;

Continue soon! V
HikariChang chapter 2 . 5/30/2004
XD DEAR GOODNESS this is HILARIOUS DD I like how everything is blended in and Shuuichi is so damn funny because he couldn't catch all those hints that the prince was throwing at him D that's our Shuuichi! Please Continue!