Reviews for In that Meadow
Reyka Sivao chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
BWAH! That was so sad! T_T
blackscarlet562 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
wow... thats a really sad story.
puddingxownz chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
*cries* jin died, im depressed now...*cries* i almost cried!darn you..._ oh well good story!
IceKit chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
WHY JIN! WHY! WHY NOT KUWABARA! *crying* At least he was happy though. I really am about to cry. And I don't often. I can tell this is a great fic. And at least in the end. He was happy. I BID YOU FAREWELL! Later!
Jin's Irish Grin chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
...*Curls up in a corner and cries* Whai...*Sniffles* Full of know by now I'm a sucker for almost any type of story you write, but sad stories really twinge...they bring the most powerful arrows strait into the heart, and draw the most blood...even anger does not do that. *Wipes away a tear* B-beautifully written...though the topic and mood was not to my taste. I didn't feel like looking it over for grammatical errors, for it pains me so much in my chest to read it but once. Then again, the occasional sad story comes to the minds of all of us...and some simply must be written. Your story makes me want to lift a sad idea, and a possible short particle of a long story, off my chest, and onto paper. I think I shall go do that now.

9/10, and may you write many more stories yet to come.

Jin's-Irish-Grin (a.k.a Kinomi_Kasuimiko)
Candy the Duck chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
so sad (they're my favs to) i'm crying
The Thief Kuronue chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
*Cries* Oh JIN! *blows nose rather loudly* That was pretty sad! It was really kewl! I love Touya and Jin!