Reviews for Curses and Blessings
SignDowny chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
This was awesome. Great solution. I must say, I'm a huge fan of Ranma 1/2 myself and I just watched I My Me Strawberry Eggs and I like it quite a lot. Too bad it ended when it did but I thought of fanfictions after the real story so here I am!
Anyway, I hope you continue this story even after so long.
Cased In Darkness chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
well the was good. I really like your writing style. Was this supposed to be a one-shot or was it going to be continued at a later date.
forspite chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
And I MEANT I My Me Strawberry Eggs. Somehow I typed the wrong anime name, probably because they both have 'strawberry' in the title, even though I liked Eggs much better.
For Spite chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I must say that that's probably the most innovative strawberry panic idea I've seen.

If you ever write more, I'd be glad to see it.
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
I didn't like this. Hibiki shouldn't have taken the curse because of that. I'm happy for Ranma but not for Hibiki.
damento chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Wow, I was looking through strawberry eggs fanfiction and figure i would like this one and I love it. To answer the question about how she might tell that Hibiki has a female body is the voice because she hears the voice but notices that she isn't wearing the devie that changes her voice. Thats the only guess i can come up with. Want more.
shotamadness chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Wow! This is great! It's an excellent idea, and I really hope you continue it! Keep up the good work!

-Kuroneko Kurata
Seraphina2 chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Interesting. I don't think there's much pretext in the actual series for Hibiki wanting to become an actual part-time woman, but the way you did it provides enough background and reasoning to make it credible. The ending is a little... odd. I mean, if Fuuko couldn't tell when he was crossdressing and she was squishing up against his "boobs" that he wasn't a real woman, how can she tell that he's actually female now?

And why is Baa-chan called "Auntie" in this one...? It's confusing... in the dub, even, Baa-chan was Baa-chan.

"How do you get one?" - love that quote.
Makoto Kashiwagi chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Very nicely done! I'd thought of trying a story similar to this but you've done better than I ever could have. The only suggestion I can give is to please hurry up with the next chapter!
Ace A chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Good heavens, this chapter is great as a stand alone fic, but I do hope you eventually plan to expand on it.

Fine Strawberry Eggs fics are a rarity, and one with such a fantastic premise (thanks to the Ranma xover elements) definitely cries out to be continued.
YinSteve chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
GAH! Please stop torturing us all who wait patiently for a sequel chap.! Please write more.
Wiccan Aviva chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
OOh, me likey. I have watched only the last 3 episodes of this series. Don't blame me, I got it for Christmas. but I picked up on the story right away. Even my little 7 year old brother wanted more of the series (I swear he did!) and wants to say something about your story (he read itt with me.)

Ellery:(I am having him dictate while I type, so I will eliminate the frequent blah stuff and nonsense noises that punctuate his speech.) I like this story. Why did the boy change into a girl? Can you update soon?
leeyiankun chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Arghh, I agree. This MUST be continued! _

Your story made me go back to see IMMSE all over again. T_T the lack of continuation makes me want to cry.

So please, Grant me mercy. I beg of you!

Continue this!
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
More of a resolve than a story with a conflict, beginning, middle and ending. However, the characters are in character, they just don't accept everything -as is-, and back ground is given, if not for those who didn't see the series.

At any way, it was nice.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 1 . 9/13/2004