Reviews for Just for Tomorrow
Wagthedog chapter 26 . 1/31
Really enjoyed this, glad I found it, thanks!
twibe chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
I really want to read this, but I want , need to know something first,, will haldir be with others ? Like cheat on her ( even if he might not see it like that since he just marries her for propriety) .. I really need to know that before I continue because I can't stand when that happens :P
0118999881999119725.3 chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
"There was nothing worse than wishing ill on a child. Purposely or not." Very good, gave me chills.
0118999881999119725.3 chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
Aww... so sad for Ashk! I love the 'ignorant jerkface' character that Haldir is here, too. Bet the ending will be great!
gginsc chapter 26 . 12/15/2013
This is a beautiful story. I love it and am pleased that Haldir finds love.
Nebriniel Peredhil chapter 26 . 5/30/2013
Oh my gosh I cried and laughed and OH! I loved this story I never wanted it to end
Kiiimberly chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
Poor dear.
Kiiimberly chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Interesting. Is she crazy or did Haldir lose his memories?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I love a good Haldir story! Great start. I cant wait to see what happens!
Trixie chapter 26 . 1/4/2011
Gosh, this story is absolutely magnificent. And your ending was just perfect, heartwarming and wonderful. You've done a fantastic job!It's just so beautiful...
mhgood chapter 26 . 1/28/2010
I've stayed up entirely too late reading this fic, and it is-wow, I have no words. Amazing. Moving. Emotional. Brilliant. I never really liked or cared about Haldir before now, but, thanks to you, I'm now a believer. I've never much appreciated the Elves of Lorien before, either, but you've changed my way of thinking. Wonderful, wonderful story, packed with all the delicious angst, romance, trials, humour, conflict, emotion, and drama that makes a story worth reading. Brava to you! May your nimbly typing fingers ever be blessed!
navV chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
You're a wonderful writer!
navV chapter 9 . 10/19/2009
Lol.'' At the same time? Talent there.'' I love this story!
Solangedrama chapter 26 . 9/10/2009
Oh goodness...i don't know what to say. I just finished it and i was...quite overwhelmed...excuse me... Anyway, in simple words without going into details, I truly love your story. Ashk just got what she deserved(sweet girl, if i might add). Actually, you story inspired me to write a story. Love your work and congratulations.(smiles, getting emotional after reading the whole story)

:D
nnl chapter 26 . 7/28/2009
your ashk / haldir collection of storys has become my all time favorite of all time(and i have been reading ff for over 10 years). your portrail of haldir is just how i imagine him and no one else has managed to capture that so thank you.

my favourite sceene was when haldir was reveleing his family to his troops and asking for there help - brilliant