Reviews for The Reason
anita maria chapter 1 . 4/4
I love it!
AlcatrazisGod chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Hmm, this was a depressing little thing. I was never a fan of the Ichise/Ran pairing, I preferred him with Doc myself, but that would only be my opinion. I enjoyed this short work regardless.
miyucamui chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
I have yet to see the anime, but i know the plot and everything. Your story is very good. I really think it is well written.
Death Lady chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Beautiful and sad.
Ryoko Lamperouge chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
AMANZING!

T0T it's make me cry!

Tehxnolyze rlz!

sorry for my english, but I'm very bad in it... XD... I'm from argentina...

well, bye!

VERY VERY GOOD FF!
AnimeFreak196 chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
I loved it!I wish there were more Ran/Ichise fics out good story!
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
I like this fic very much! There should be more Texhnolyze fics out there! C'mon! It's a cool series. Anyways, I thought your fic was very cool. Hope to see more fics from you soon! :P

Later,

Wolfy *hee hee*
rEDsILVERwOLF too lazy to login chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
cool! and yea...Ichise doesn't talk that much but the fic was okay. I loved it! _ WE NEED MORE TEXHNOLYZE FICS! hmm...I'll try to write some of my own...
Shi Tsuki chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
I've only seen the first four episodes, but I can tell you I love Ran/Ichise, even if it's a sibling fondness.

I love this peice. Nice work and well written. The song was well put between changes in thought.

It would have been awesom written in stream of conciousness. Maybe you should do one like that sometime.
Raven54 chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
wow! Thats great! Keep up the good work! How about a stpry now, ne? _
Xuchilbara chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
O! You made a fangirl happy! n_n I was looking for Ran and Ichise pictures and you filled me with hope! Thanks for the wonderful fic!
Dark Padme chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
its was great !

so sweet
Rei Tomiyama chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
This is really good... I've only watched a couple of Texhnolyze episodes, but from what I did manage to get, Ichise IS human, well, aside from the texhnolyzed bit, and is prone to emotions as well.

Good job on portraying Ichise. I really like how you made his thoughts centered on Ran and no other; it's so like him to do that.

Write more fics! The anime category could use more of yours.

-Rei:)
Red Baroness chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Bravo! Brilliant and absolutely wonderful! I've seen many fics where people used this song and did not use it right. But you made a perfect fit! So well-written...! Well done!

And of course Ichise has thoughts. You portrayed them wonderfully. No, no; thank you for writing it.
Sakaki's Little Sis1 chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
AW! This was really good. Great job.