Reviews for Methods of Persuasion
Miaka Kennyuuki chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
This was so amazingly bad it was good...
chardi chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
no sex scene? that was it? a deep kiss? you should lengthen the chapter, and it should be rowdy, anal with oral, and such
TRACI chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Please write more!
Vivian-Wolf chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
I really liked the whole things I mean they're like 2 of the hottest guys ever! My god anything with a couple of oh so hot greek gods like those two has just gotta be good. It could use a little more raunch in the sex scene tho but hey I'm just horny. lol! For brad and Orlando that is. Hehehe! I hope you do a sequel or somat. thnx!
angel-with-a-scythe chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
um i love this fic. Andd i think you should write one for me pwetty pwease? *big puppy-dog eyes* yummy AchillesXParis-ness
Bennoda4evr chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
That was good!
sapphirexkat2 chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
That was hot. Please write more!
Cami of Queenscove chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Ah... *blushes*

Just the thought of those two... Brad Pitt and Orlando Bloom...

Hehe. It was cute. And really hot. *wiggles eyebrows* Nicely done.
Dark Lady 101 chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
That was really great. I read another authoress, Vash's Girl, and she write's great slash fics. Wanna read them go to nathalsa's profile and go under her favorite author's list and you can find it there.
teenyyogini chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Great story and good concept, but I think you could have expanded more on it. _
Spoongirl1 chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
C'mon...we want hot sexy guy graphic slash sex!

( yes I am weird, but Paris and Achilles would be SO good together!)

Please write more!

It shouldn't end there! Paris has to come back to Achilles! I don't care why he comes back...just make him go!

*Ahem* yes well now that my rantings over...very good fic and I would love to see more!
Hots4urMom chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
not bad, it's nasty, sick and twisted, but non the less very good...ew
brittie bear chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
lol that was awesome love Achilles last line right more okay?
Goldensong chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Random, but cool!
Writing Muse chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Wow! Great update! Yah!

what happens next? will he ever go back to Achilles, does he get Hector, I mean don't leave me hanging?