Reviews for A Day to Remember
Anime Onnanoko chapter 6 . 2/6/2010
really good story, aww the ending was so kawaii
Laura J. Rie chapter 6 . 6/17/2006
Aw.. This was so sweet! I loved it so much!
DeathScytheMeister chapter 6 . 12/22/2005
AW HOW CUTE, I love the story very funny XD
x se chapter 6 . 5/11/2005
It was real good, but you made the same mistake I did in "Edward's Sister" Younger brother is "otouto" and Temari is two years older then Gaara.
mandy chapter 6 . 3/26/2005
aw that was so sweet i like it not as much as i would have thought but still good
Matuska chapter 6 . 3/22/2005
that was awesome
Princess Kitana chapter 6 . 3/20/2005
cute story! i like that naruto dragged them all to a amusement park. one problem, gaara isn't the older brother, he is the youngest! but other than that good and funny fic!
Tastes Like Tragedy chapter 6 . 2/20/2005
Great story! You're a great fanfic writer, you know? *thumbs up* *shiny teeth&
ShaJen chapter 6 . 1/4/2005
That was a good story. I didn't really like how short it was, though. You should have put something in there like all of them-the entirety of the group-going on a rollercoaster with a picture-taker-thing in the middle of it and then all of them doing it over and over, making stupid little poses and scaring the heck out of everyone else with what they were pretending to be doing. That would have been absolutely awesome!

All in all, it was really good. Poor Gaara. He really does need to nap more *giggle*. Your story was wonderful!

ShaJen chapter 4 . 1/4/2005
This is so awesome! Gaara is getting nostalgic for odd keychains, like Ryu! Ha ha ha! Poor Kankuro...and I like the part with Temari's cooking being absolutely terrible. Not even the Shukaku would eat it! Ha!

ShaJen chapter 3 . 1/4/2005
This is absolutely hilarious! I'm having so much fun! Go Pervert-sennin and Tsunade! They are definitely much cooler than Kagekaze. Yayness for Gaara!

This is absolutely fantastic. You have wonderful ideas.

ShaJen chapter 2 . 1/4/2005
I'm already laughing so hard my sides hurt. Gaara on a rollercoaster? And none of the sand nins have ever been on anything like that? These guys seriously need to get out more.

Have you ever tried to hold in uncontrolable laughter in a very quiet computer lab? (I'm at school, and it's very quiet).

ShaJen chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Only Sha currently. I'm so lonely!

So far, it's hilarious. I like that Gaara is confused as hell and that Kankuro and Temari are stunned at Naruto. It's a very good start and I can already tell that this is going to be super-awesome! Ha ha ha ha!

Gaara-no-Jo chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
I am in LOVE with this fic. Hehe, I love how your right because I feel like I'm watching an episode almost. It's also just a whole lot of fun. It was one of the first ones I read at _ *gives love*
SashaBatTzion chapter 6 . 7/12/2004
- Spiffy story. Gaara was a lil outa charecter but thats okay. Actually, Pretty much everyone was, so it was hard to notice. I wish there was more Naruto and Gaara time in it though. Please write a sequal!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »