Reviews for Feels Like Home
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
Wow mary is such a bitch.. i can understand her tellih this story while monica is deciding tl adopt cause she can do something about it then.. but after she already has adopted 2 kids!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Please update, its soo sad they have to get back together though...
Leondra chapter 2 . 11/26/2005
Oh, now I kind of understand. Still not completely, because couldn't Monica have at least explained what she thought...or something? And what if Monica ends up turning into the parallel of the biological mother in Mary's story? Like, she comes back, and the twins abandon Chandler for her? I doubt that'll happen, especially since it doesn't look like you're going to continue this fic- which is a real shame. It's a very original idea, and great writing. I don't suppose you *could* be persuaded to continue this? *smiles hopefully*
Leondra chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Poor Chandler! At first thought, I couldn't even remotely see Monica doing this at all, but...*maybe*. And anyway, you handled the characters brilliantly, which convinced me. And I love the song you used!
Naley is L.O.V.E chapter 2 . 2/22/2005
O O CONTINUE PLEEASE THIS IS GREAT Mondler will be together in the end rite?
CM4ever chapter 2 . 11/13/2004
oh! you have to continue this!
I like it but please make r/r j/r and further it is VERY VERY GOOD and i hope you will continue soon
anhonestmoose chapter 2 . 6/26/2004
great chapter and a heartbreakingly plausible reason for monica leaving in the first chapter - update soon,

Moosey :D
Exintaris chapter 2 . 6/26/2004
Loved the Baywatch thing. And also, that's very strong serious stuff, though from what one reads it seems very rare for children to abandon their adoptive parents like that. But I can see that it's likely to be important for the plotline.
mncali chapter 2 . 6/26/2004
well, that mary woman sure is a bitch, but GREAT way to make monica leave! anyways, keep this up, it's wonderful!
anhonestmoose chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
i'm so glad i was bored and began looking through pages of fanfics! i normally only read the first page as i check for updates regularly and didn't think i missed any! obviously i'd missed this one!

i't's really good, update soon!

Moosey ;D
Chubaca chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
i cant belive that actually happened but still AWESOME writing i will definetly keep reading p.s. long live muse
Mondlerific chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Interesting beginning. Does Monica really feel that way, though? It so doesn't seem like her. I'm curious to see where you're going with this, so hopefully you'll update again soon.
babyEmma chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
intresting story keep up the good work can't wait to see what happens.
mncali chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
omgoodness, monica would not do that! but that doesn't matter, b/c u make it believable, which is the mark of a great writer-keep this up and make it happier!