Reviews for New York Love
Anneliese van der Pol chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Wow, this was beautiful! I always loved Magda and Steve/Miranda's relationship is my favorite. Actually, Miranda is my fave character. Could you write more about them? plz! ) You are excellent!
Ratty Darling chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
This was beautiful.

I love Magda.

She is my very favorite (outside) character.
M-to-the-J Productions chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
JJ: All I can say is 'Beautifully written'. Takes a damn good writer to take something from Miranda's character.

Mi-mama: I can't believe you like this show.

JJ: I can't believe you hate it! (Ignore Mi-mama) But I loved this. Miranda is my favorite character in the show, and not one fic I've read does a great job on her character, like the way you wrote this. 5/5
Riana1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
So beautiful.
Estel la Rodeuse chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
I really liked the part when Magda shows her aprouval to Miranda so I really enjoyed your piece.
Sea Fire chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Fantastic!
JBatty chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
I loved this story, Sex and the City is one of my favorite shows, so this really intrigued me. I liked how I got to see Magda's point of view, rather than the point of view of the other girls
Bandbabe chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
I love this story! The romance between Miranda and Steve is one of my favorite storylines on SATC. You're story from Magda point of view was insightful and profound. It provided some good backstory to a character often overlooked. Awesome job!
CeciliaLisbon chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Beautiful. An interesting perspective on Miranda's character and the plot lines in general. Very well written.
Leah chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
I loved your story! You've definately captured the essence of Magda. Congrats!
shelovesboots chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
This story really impressed me! The diea with Magda is so unique and original. You're a very talented writer! Please keep goign, I'd love to read more of it :)
Kitty Kat chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
That was really, truly good! I've always thought Miranda was almost like the most neglected character, in that she had so much to offer. Great job.