Reviews for Control
kelseyxwelsey chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
Oh my gosh, I hope you finish this sometime, you can't just end on a cliffhanger like that!
chursanovad chapter 11 . 6/21/2013
Это очень классный фанфик!
Madi H chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Finish story please!
Madi H chapter 10 . 11/21/2012
ANONIMO: tienes razón ninguna historia este bien se puede dejar sin terminar.
Madi H chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
hey I love this so much when r u going to update, no rush u have a life lol good luck with everything! :) 3
Happypenguin chapter 11 . 5/4/2012
Please update!
Cassidy chapter 11 . 1/22/2012
I love this story, everything about it. Cat woman and Batman make the best couple lovee it! But why didnt you finish the story ? Pleasee work on it!
ANONIMO chapter 11 . 9/27/2011
Esta historia es realmente excelente, bien escrita y lo elaborado de su trama la hace increiblemente emocionante, Ud es un escritor muy bueno. Es una lastima que no la actualize. El suspenso me mata. Por favor termine la historia, un trabajo tan bueno no puede quedarse inconcluso.
Ice chapter 11 . 9/20/2011
What great story! I love it. Don't give up! Please update! Don't leave us like this! :)
SweetDeceit chapter 11 . 6/18/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! I'm dieing to know what happens next!
HALLOHALLO chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
You know, I don't even remember what this story was about, but I WILL NOT GIVE UP ON IT!

You probably thought I was long gone.

NEVER.

HERE I AM, AUGUST 11TH, 2010, AND I'M STILL HERE.

UPDATE IT ALREADYYYY
mit chapter 11 . 2/25/2009
hope you update this
HALLOHALLO chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
HELLO! IT HAS OBVIOUSLY BEEN OVER A YEAR! DO NOT TELL ME YOU HAVE JUST RANDOMLY ABANDONED THIS STORY! PLEASE UPDATE! THIS IS THE ONLY STORY I HAVE BEEN OBVIOUSLY OBSESSED WITH! DON'T THINK I'LL JUST FORGET ABOUT IT! Sigh.. I probably made no difference in it ever being updated.. how sad... o and, yea im

"Camels are AWESOME."

cos CAMERLS ARE AWESOME!
mistress haruka chapter 11 . 12/30/2006
wow! I love the suspense it was a great read and I can't wait to read more.
Brittany Brown chapter 11 . 10/7/2006
I love it,I love it,I love it.I always wondered what it would be like if Salina had a stalker. I wondered what Batman would do. How he would feel. How he would just to amazing for complete words. I praise your superior 'author'itiy:)hahaha.

PLEASE ,PLEASEPLEASE.