Reviews for Light in the Darkness
Guest chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
penis you are big
psychoticKisshu chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Which one was Bakura's line? ...And what's the story? Interesting take on him getting his own body, btw.
Elemental Ink chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
Hmm, okay I understood the first two easily - they protray the view of hikaris and yamis the way I view them. I loved them so much, and I really liked the way they were all dialoge, it really made them interesting. I'm not sure which one I liked most: I liked the Yugi and Yami one 'cause it showed their interaction and closeness, how they complete each other so simpley; but at the same time I loved the Ryou and Bakura one, 'cause their relationship is so complex, and they both fight against it. Also just a note to say I loved how you ended the second chapter - it was so sad as it was so simple *sniff*

However, I didn't really understand the Malik and Marik one, I'm not sure why...it might be because their partnership is so different to the others, because Marik comes from Malik. That's not to say I didn't like it, I just didn't understand it as much! The notes at the bottom helped :-)

Loved it though!
Thief Mistress Thorn chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
Ryou and Bakura are by far the best partners (Millenium-wise, not Yaoi) of all time.
Darkling221 chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
cute
Daikaio chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Loved it!
YamiHaruko chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
I like this a lot! Time to read the next two chapters! _
Star Lin chapter 3 . 11/19/2004
*pulls herself away from work on Of Justice and Samurai Honor and the christmas challenge on Pharaoh's Hikari ML* Ok, finally getting around to reviewing your stories, Laryna. Love this story, especially with the interworking with each Hikari/Yami pairing. I'm off to see about getting another of your wonderful stories review and added you to my favorite author list. I already had you in my author alert after you first posted on the ML.
Yami No Marik chapter 3 . 7/17/2004
That was pretty good and Yami Marik was created from Marik's hatred..He's not from Ancient Egypt like the other two.
Chibi Pharaoh Yami chapter 3 . 7/17/2004
Intresting.. I really liked this chapter and the philosophy stuff you had at the bottom
Chibi Pharaoh Yami chapter 2 . 7/17/2004
Great chapie!
Chibi Pharaoh Yami chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
) Very good chapter, can't wait to read the other ones.
Silvershadowfire chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Interesting story.

I've never really liked the whole Western idea of light despelling darkness, but you've done it well.

Hm... name for Yami-chan... You could look up the Japanese word for Mirror or Reflection, and use that. Or Kage, which is the Japanese word for shadow.
Misura chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
An enjoable and engaging read, though I must admit I was rather grateful for the author's notes at the end, to explain a few things I hadn't gotten on the first read. (I'm not *that* well-versed in YuGiOh though, so it may just be me.) I like the mood you created by making the fic dialogue/thought-only. It intensified the words somehow. - I also liked the concept behind the fic and the intrigueing perspective on the Yami/Yugi-relationship.
Dorie Kaiba chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Alavairthey laura-chan! yes i know i spelt that wrong! maybe someone should reconsider their views on gravitation, hum? Ah, where would you be without me and more importantly, where would i be without you? this is so nice you becoming a yaoi fangirl, it spreads around. Great job on the story

Momenti