Reviews for A Lazy Afternoon
Elphaba'sGirl chapter 25 . 6/25/2013
I love this story. Please update!
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 25 . 6/9/2013
Wow. This was such a cool story...
I'm usually not one for bookverse fics; I haven't read the book, but from what I know about it, I prefer the musical. But still, this story was beautiful. Very well done.
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 22 . 6/9/2013
Oh, crap. I really want to kill that stupid tiktok thing right now. Or even better, I want to kill Morrible :D.
And Glinda, you're so mean!
"Well," Glinda began, "Everyone who can, grab a boat…"
"Glinda!" Nessa shrieked.
That really cracked me up :P.
BeautifullyTragicx3 chapter 25 . 8/16/2008
I really love this whole story! Very romantic and passionate. I got little chills several times during the scenes with Elphaba and Fiyero together in his room and such, which is what I love in romantic stories, so bravo! I also like how you really took your time with their romantic encounters, where some of the fan-fic writers jump into the dirty stuff in the second paragraph. I actually liked having to read half of the whole story just to get to their first kiss, because once you got there, it was just so meaningful. It was the moment I had been waiting for since the first sentence.

The only thing I didn't really like was the ending, and that's only because I love Fiyeraba with a passion! I always hate to see them end in these fan-fics! But then I just read them again, ha ha!

But anyway, I loved this so much ]
Lauren chapter 25 . 6/17/2008
I loved this fic I just finished.

SO MUCH SEXUAL TENSION. oh my oz.

The ending was brill, like i could pick up my novel and just carry on from that point in the book like what 5 years on or something.

Fits in very well :D

I printed a few chapters off to read at school, took up like 30 pages and i had my mates re-ordeing them 4 me.

My friend Natalie liked it :)

SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL

or just like a sexual one shot.

lmao.

x
FaeSolo chapter 14 . 6/28/2007
Aw! FIYERABA!
The Phantom's Muse chapter 25 . 10/23/2006
This was such a great story. I wish I could have discovered it sooner.

I loved this chapter! It was so intense!

'She walked over to the window, and quickly backed away. Grommetik stood out in the courtyard, leering up at the room. She shivered, and peered out again. It was gone.'

- Ok...that would just give me a heart attack. Geez, you made Grommetik to much more frightening and dangerous than it is in the novel.

'She stepped up close to him, and he threw his arms around her, tightly. He mashed his lips against hers, startling himself with the urgency. She pulled back a bit, then gently kissed him once on the lips.

“Please go.”

He sighed, and wiped his eyes, then turned and walked back to the stairway. Elphaba watched him go, blinking furiously to prevent her watering eyes from leaking down her face.'

- This part was so heartbreaking! It was so terrible, because you KNOW that they will not see each other again for years. And if you follow the book, then Fiyero isn't going to be around much longer. *cries*

So, although it was depressing, it was still a great story! Awesome job!
The Phantom's Muse chapter 15 . 10/21/2006
This was such a funny chapter! I loved it!

'“Wait…Fiyero, should I be visible?”

He hesitated.

“I’ll hide.”'

- lol! That was so funny!

'“I found them!” Boq shouted, running down the hall. “Oh, he opened the door.”

“Yep.”'

- lol! I can just imagine Boq running down the hall, waving a pair of pliers in his hand. *shakes head*
The Phantom's Muse chapter 14 . 10/21/2006
*squeals!* YAYY! They finally kissed! *sigh* That was so sweet.

'“Fiyero, kiss me again before my euphoria wears off and I change my mind.”'

- Hee hee, that was one of the best parts in this chapter!

I loved this chapter! It was so cute!
The Phantom's Muse chapter 12 . 10/21/2006
Hee! It's ok, Elphie...I'd be looking too. Hee hee! .
The Phantom's Muse chapter 11 . 10/21/2006
GAH! I know how Elphie feels. I can't STAND it when I can't move my hands, either. It freaks me out! *shivers*

Oh! Fiyero was crying! *sniff. Hugs Fiyero* My poor Arjiki prince...
The Phantom's Muse chapter 7 . 10/21/2006
Hee hee...Boq is so evil. The small face off between Glinda and Fiyero was cool, also. .
The Phantom's Muse chapter 5 . 10/21/2006
Oh! Poor Elphie! *waves hands around frantically* Ow, ow! Ow! That made my hands hurt! Alright, I need to continue with the other chapters. I really like this story so far!
The Phantom's Muse chapter 2 . 10/21/2006
Aww! Fiyero's so sweet! . I wish I had my very own Fiyero. *sighs* Course, we can't all be lucky like Elphaba...*sniff*
The Phantom's Muse chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
I just discovered this story. Hee...Elphie and Fiyero! . Ok, I better continue reading.