Reviews for The Day They Remembered
fuckyeahBrianHolden chapter 10 . 2/1/2009
This is really good! :D It's kinda strange but thats probably just me b-coz i've spent the last 2 weks reading *Rum Tum Tugger*(i wuv u tugsy!) Fanfics! But this is cool. I write like s* so i haven't wrote any fanfics yet but i luv this!
Antigone chapter 10 . 6/28/2005
This is one of the best stories I've read in quite a long time. Everything was well-depicted and it was disturbingly beautiful. PLEASE write a sequel, or at least some sort of spin-off.
Weavercat chapter 10 . 12/22/2004
WOW! Girl you have a real talent and of all your stories this is the best one. It seemed so real, how did you do it? Anyway it is a very good story that deserves to be appaluded, *applauds*.
Attila the Conqueror chapter 10 . 12/15/2004
I'm such an idiot. I never realized that there were ten chapters in this. I regret that I never found this out sooner. *cries* It was beautiful and wonderfully written! I loved it so much. Poor Mistoffelees (or Tony)...he never got to really say goodbye to any of his friends. It deserves a sequel, you know?
etcies chapter 10 . 11/19/2004
ooh! nothing for anyone in this story! i dont feel nearly that bad! i luv this story!
Attila the Conqueror chapter 4 . 10/28/2004
O. Creepy. good, keep it up!
Marina Moonlight chapter 10 . 9/6/2004
Wow this was good! I liked it, definetly different!
Mir-Kitty chapter 10 . 8/12/2004
Hello! Remember me? Anyway, your story was really good. It added an interesting twist on the actual musical, one I had never thought of before. The way you wrote it, though, seemed to make sense. I enjoyed it. :)
Krissy4 chapter 10 . 7/16/2004
This was so cool. You know, once I got into it. I'm usually not a fan of mystery but I thought that I'd give it a try. I'm glad I did. I only wished that it was longer.
xbakiyalo chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Wow, this is brilliant! I havn't come across many mystery CATS stories. A very good job, and a nice ending.