Reviews for Writer's Block
IamEcho chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Awe! So Kawaii! Yuki and Shuichi forever! :) Great Job! Loved it! :)
kasumixkira chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Aw~ cute...

Poor Yuki. Writer's block sucks like hell... Good thing he got his muse back [in the most pleasurable way]. Oh yeah. lol
Sugarlashes chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Yuki-Mizu chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
I really liked this story. I really liked the wording too. Good job for a first fanfic!

Amberhawk chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Mortal Phantom:Yeah,you're certainly one to didn't even use punctuation!

Profiterole:Awesome one-shot!I really liked it!*Smacks flamers*

~~Sirius LIVES~~
rainbowskye chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Yuki was so nice and adorable. It was a nice, sweet, short fic and I like the message of sorts.. that everybody expresses their love differently.
ju-oh sama chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
So sweet! Very good, especially for a first fiction.
KNR chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
KAWAII! That was adorable. I loved it. So cute. I'll have to send it to my shounen-ai loving friends. Expect more reviews.
Mortal Phantom chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Guren chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Very cute..._
STRAWBERRY499 chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
i like it but details in the bedroom part
appypie2002 chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
Kooly story. I like alot
Rystale chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
Kawai! desu! - [eyes gleaming like stars!] and funny too! - [starts smiling like this _ bg] anways it's so cute! do some more like this -
mitzuki-kun chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Well you have a lot of imagination, and the story was good,I enjoyed it. Keep on writing ok.:p:p:p

lilacs and lolita chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Yes, I enjoyed it. It was very sweet. I like this very much :) So this is your first fanfic, eh? I say, this seems to be very well-written and wonderful and enjoyable. What's not to like about this? I think this is just perfect. If your planning to write more, I think that would be a great idea. Keep up the good writing, Profiterole! Hasta luego!