Reviews for Near Fantastica
Animeaddict666 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
This is an amazing read. Your a word maestro. I love the metaphors and the setting and how you made the paradox and the environment and everything so seamlessly a part of this vignette. Just perfect.
SidheLady chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Fucking amazing. I love how you really embraced her fucked-up character, giving her this... perfectly deranged mind. Loved it.
UE chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
100% gogo. the line about how axes are pretty much interchangeable with lollipops stuck out the most. oh yeah, and not to mention the hot scenes w/ gogo and o-ren. man. a brilliant, colorful, and insightful piece.
AimzNemesis chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Excellent work, indeed. D *adores the Go Go/O-Ren pairing* You have a unique writing style and kept Go Go utterly in-character.

I'll have to check out more of your work, methinks.
Ellusion chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Whoo, pretty good stuff, Oro. I don't know what you've read in order to be able to write like this, but do me a favor and keep at it. I'll say it: This story is every Kill Bill fan's little 've got an erotic style, kind of like Anne Rice, but not as perverse. Your style of writing makes me think of Go Go's life flashing before her eyes, right as she saw her own crimson pool spreading on the floor as she died.

I really enjoyed your story. And I don't usually say that to anyone. Hopefully, you'll feel proud of your work.

Ellusionist.
Dark Seraphim chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Lord have mercy! This fic is fabulous! Well done. You capture Go Go really well.
Luc Court chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
This is really excellent. Thank you for reminding me about a particular flavor of Go-Go's environment that I enjoy, and that balances so well against her person. You've characterized her wonderfully, and there are a number of lines that stick in the mind long after reading. Playstations and really, really fucked up.

Thanks for writing this. It makes me remember why I like certain paradoxes.
zanmato337 chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
must... have more Gogo/O-ren... :)
Elevated-Eden chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
, eh?

Well then, cheers!
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
This was very nice... In-character and saucy, with that slight touch of insanity that we all love about Gogo. :P I always thought Gogo and O-ren were a little too close in the movie, mwahaha. _~
Tai-taiAd1 chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
seamless. devious. sexy. mm-mm.
Tokyo Queen Go-Go Yubari chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
too perfect for words! it describes Go Go perfectly! its great! eep writing Go Go fics!