Reviews for Worst Case Scenario
Yarn Weaver chapter 1 . 6/14
Oh port Carth and Revan my heart is torn to pieces. but the ending did help. Thank you, i love this Carth/F!Revan is one of my favorite pairings
SLotH4 chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
That was pretty depressing, but I enjoyed it. :)
Golvin chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Makes me cry everytime :'(
Tall Tails - Feline Jaye chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
That was so intense. Sent a shiver up and down my spine. That was so well put.
Freesourceful chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Awesome twist, and well executed. You manage to balance the darkness of with story without overwhelming the reader, and fit in the romance and tragedy without becoming overly sentimental. Thanks for the great read!
Rian Sage chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
I read this a long time ago, before I left reviews. I ran across it again and wanted to let you know how much I like it. I know I've read it many times. Wonderful ending to a sad and tragic story.
Lara Jayd chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Wow, you know you've come across a good thing when a fanfic makes you cry! That's all I can think of to say, really. Wow.
Roach4Life chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
ah the sadness!
ixwin chapter 1 . 3/18/2005

"Today was the day the Republic fell. Fifteen-thousand years came crashing down."

You had me with that. And the rest of the story didn't disappoint - I had shivers running down my spine almost constantly.

Beautifully done.
VanillaLatte chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Wow... This was just... really, really hauntingly wonderful. Know this is several months late, but I just wanted you to know. I loved this scene. Thank you.
Tim Radley chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
I thought that was wonderful: dark and moving, and completely unique among all the KoTOR fanfiction I've read. It's certainly a story that is going to last a long time in my memory.
Tifa-Carbuncle chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
*stands completely still, then bows at the feet of genius* That is the saddest, best written, most depressing/angsty fic I have ever read, and I love it. The emotion, the characters were all so real...I had tears in my eyes at the end. You're truly a master of your words.
Kartion Elesto chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Beautiful...Romantic, Heart-Wrenching, Dramatic, Russian Dragon captured my conscience and toyed with my emotions, and I loved every minute...
Feza's twin chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Very intense, good job!

CJInvestigator chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Very good story. I love the way you capture the emotion and pain that Carth feels. Have you considered sending this to ?