Reviews for The Makings of a Crazy Person
Tate Icasa chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Hmm. . .you said this was the beginning of a series? Can I read the rest of them?
Miss Natalya chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
i adore you. i love you. let's get married. did i mention that i love you?

this story made me laugh so hard that my cute neighbor ryan could hear me through the wall. and then i laughed some more.

this is brilliantly dissected. you are a riot.
Trev chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
We're all very proud of you for posting this. ((Though I don't have any idea why I'm talking about myself in the plural form)) Overcoming your denial is the first step! ((Actually, the cliche is "Admitting you have a problem is the first step!")) Loved the commentary! ((Yes, I have a problem with pronouns.))
K. Cloak chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Wow... Really, it takes guts to actually publish a story like that. I don't think I have ever read the equivalent of somebody MST3King her own story. Good for you for stepping forward (and for having the sense to recognize the numerous inconsistencies in your fic). By the way, this (and your other commentary) was great:

"Omiguh, the page-break isn’t imaginary! It’s invisible!"

Don't feel bad, we've all had Mary-Sues in our heads during those early teens (mine was named Meridian and (thank GOD) never made it onto the page).

:) -Cloak
closet caser chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
This story gives me the same feeling as looking at my old picture album at late '70s snapshots of polyester and bellbottoms- could we ever have been so lame? Yes, but at least we lived through it,and we are older and hopefully wiser now.

Absolutely loved the commentary- self-denigration is truly the basis of all great humor. Just remember,"...Things that don't actually kill you outright make you stronger."-Piet Hein

this should definitely get a place of honor on the new Mary Sue review LJ site is just as hysterical for its keen insights as this is, but poking fun at verbose aggrandizement is all good always.I highly recommend it to anyone in need of alittle diversion(you can link to it through the regelian culture site).

P.S.- its nice to see people getting back to posting stories- holding out much hope for seeing more chapters of some of my favorites now that the summer is here(like continuing "Just",hint, hint, grovel, grovel)
Princess Amanda chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Ooh! A fic I actually already read with DVD extras! Yayness! Hehe. It was great though, and I thoroughly (I know I spelled that right, but it's like "awkward" or "manoeuvre" {the only actual way I learned to spell it anyway}...it doesn't feel right) enjoyed it. Anyway, as I'm on a Pepsi babble, I think I better hush before I start singing. I do that now. Anyway, I liked it, Li! Yay, DVD extras!