Reviews for Inquiring Minds
sylvanxia chapter 5 . 3/7
Is it bad that I low-key ship Blaise and Orion?
Emi Nicole Jackson12 chapter 6 . 2/19
update again soon. i am obsessed with this story already
This is so good. I really like your writing style and your characterization of Harry. You’ve got a real talent for writing. I hope you decide to finish this one day.
Strikeman chapter 6 . 5/2/2017
Since it's been more than a decade since you said you were going to update, I'm gonna just say you're not looking at these reviews. But anyway, I'm not going to be favoriting this story. As much as I'd like to, the drastic pacing problems and the fact that this fic never continued is extremely off putting. While you are definitely a good writer, this fic has too many problems for me to really like it.
ntalcenent chapter 6 . 3/12/2017
Another unusually divergent and interesting fic that ended all too soon. There is a great deal of imagination at work here even if the story moves a bit slowly at times.
bukster chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
Please continue this story. It is amazing. I found this story almost 8 years ago and I keep coming back to reread it regularly.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/2/2016
WTF!? This is such good idea and really well executed to, why have you given up? I waiting for another ten chapters!
FearWolfXZ chapter 6 . 12/16/2015
Interesting story. Had to go back and check if Blaise was a girl but this genderbend works regardless. Shame it seems to have died and become forgotten in the darkness of time. Will be willing to adopt it if you don't plan on continuing. Pm me if you want me to take it up.

Hope you are well and doing good in life.

FW out.
AshleyMarie2010 chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
I love it. please continue.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/5/2014
Oh my ducking god this story's prologue is taking forever and is pointless.
masteroflife chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
this is a great story,but i hope you wont mind me asking when the next chapter is going to be posted?
R.I.PxGlee2015 chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
please UUUUUUPPPPPDDDDAAAATTTEEE!
Marauder Neyo chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
Updated last May 15, 2005. Seems legit. But really Author, I'm enjoying this story very much. I hope you'll update it soon. BTW, there were a few grammatical mistakes. But only a few. I saw one, or was it two?
Marauder Neyo chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
LoL! Fav chapter so far because of Harry's fabulous journal entry.
Marauder Neyo chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
BTW, I almost forgot to tell you that Ginny's real name is Ginevra. BTW, awesome story and thanks for sharing it with us. And a massive applause to your BETA as well.