Reviews for Inquiring Minds
AshleyMarie2010 chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
I love it. please continue.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/5/2014
Oh my ducking god this story's prologue is taking forever and is pointless.
masteroflife chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
this is a great story,but i hope you wont mind me asking when the next chapter is going to be posted?
R.I.PxGlee2015 chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
please UUUUUUPPPPPDDDDAAAATTTEEE!
Marauder Neyo chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
Updated last May 15, 2005. Seems legit. But really Author, I'm enjoying this story very much. I hope you'll update it soon. BTW, there were a few grammatical mistakes. But only a few. I saw one, or was it two?
Marauder Neyo chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
LoL! Fav chapter so far because of Harry's fabulous journal entry.
Marauder Neyo chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
BTW, I almost forgot to tell you that Ginny's real name is Ginevra. BTW, awesome story and thanks for sharing it with us. And a massive applause to your BETA as well.
Marauder Neyo chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Haha! Yeah, I have always loved stories in which Harry is with a Slytherin girl. Any, really. Why didn't Ms. Rowling pair him with any of them? Daphne Greengrass, specifically. Or, yeah, she could have also made Blaise a girl. Or maybe have a twin sister for the male Blaise? Okay... I'm just blabbering now. Sorry. BTW, I good story idea.
myriddle chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
Grrrr. I read this, loved it, got attached to this version of Blaise, started to love the pairing of fem!Blaise/Harry...and then discovered that this hasn't been updated in over 7 years. Even though there doesn't seem to be a very high probability of you ever updating again, I beg you to consider finishing this story. The banter between the two is amazing, and leaving a great story like this unresolved would be a mighty shame :(
Negligible1 chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
Ummm... this ever going to be updated?

I realise its been what, six years since you last updated it but I really like it, its... dammit! Sorry I'm trying ot put it into words.

...Alright I think I've got it, I love the whole Love/Hate thing or hate/hate/taunt/tease/hate thing its really interesting I really like this story and I really want it to continue, I have looked on your profile and read the whole statement thingymabob you put and I'm really glad for you... but looking back isnt bad just dont get absorbed by it, but writing another chapter will not... well probably not kill you.

Also writing your own fiction will probably help you out in writing fanfiction.

Anyway I hope your whole writing things goes well, if you've got anything publish or online please tell me about it and I'll be happy read/buy it.

Thank you for this great fic and pretty, pretty pretty please with a cherry a chocolate cake and... (trying desperately to think of something) oh sod it just the above, on top.

Please?

Well thanks and hope to read another chapter of this fix soon.

Thank you very much.
fan-freak121 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Please finish this! It is great. I hope everything is doing ok with your life but please update. It has been years since you have.
Kumitzin chapter 6 . 2/16/2011
Damn! I can' believe I reached the end of the story quite so fast! I didn't want it to end T_T

Now you'll just have to write the rest and I will "patiantly" (not really P) wait for each chapter ;)

Great story, REALLY!

Kudos, friend ;)
Dezzal chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
sweet story, i hope you plan on picking this back up
Hivedragon chapter 6 . 1/1/2011
I hope youll update soon, because i'm hooked upon this story.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
This is a very good story and well written. It gets drawn out for quite sometime but a good read. Thanks for sharing!