Reviews for Eclipse
Hell's Nightingale chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
BAH! that was beautiful i wish I could write good words like you T-T but no me le to lazy sadily enough plus dumb school interfereing with my time :/. Well anyways that was the best oneshot I ever read !
touchinghearts chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Wow.
SnoOza chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Aww...that was so sweet. I liked the metaphor of the Cosmos, as well as that of the sun and moon. An interesting idea, that. The game of 'tag' was also very evocative, it was so childish and simple, and because of that it held so much meaning.

Only two things piqued me about this fic. One being that of having some tense errors, but I'm assuming that was just because you didn't beta your fic since most of it was accurate. The second is that I don't see how Sakura has become 'a beautiful flower just like you', she has only made up with Ino, we did not see her maturity into a 'beautiful flower'. But asides from that, it was a good story. I enjoyed it muchly. :)
Annachan chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
That was the most poetic fic I've ever read.

It's plain beautiful, imaginative, imageful, colourful and it swell of delight.

"That Cosmos still haven't bloomed fully yet. Give it a chance to show it's face when she's done hiding behind her petals."

I love this quote. That's the kind of sentence that makes a whole painting genuinely jerk in front of your eyes.

Thank you for writing it.