Reviews for Mercenaries don't die
wendums chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I am reading this fic for the second time but for some reason I cannot access anything past chapter 5. I keep getting an error message. 405 forbidden. Are you rewriting or removing this story?
DramoSkye chapter 13 . 11/8/2010
lol wonderful story. I loved the ending and well the entire story. Thxs :)
lucyferr chapter 13 . 1/19/2010
Loved the way Damini turned out.

And the phrase "tie the noose.”

And the hell scene.

And Round 2, though that sounded awful contrived :-)
lucyferr chapter 12 . 1/19/2010
Good choice of villain in Ardana.

Kero leaving Ardana alive the first time was implausible, as was Eldan urging her to give her justice via the law. Kero's a merc, with merc values. And while Kero is a Herald, even Herald kill people. Elspeth killed Ancar and the Imperial Envoy when she was a herald, remember?
lucyferr chapter 11 . 1/19/2010
:Saved by the catastrophe:

heh - such a Keroesque twist on the saying...

Stuffing so much of the battle into a giant paragraph was a really bad idea. There's such a thing as optimal paragraph length, y'know?
lucyferr chapter 10 . 1/19/2010
“She hasn’t figured out what to do beyond the scream and attack phase, yet.”

LOL...

I like the fact that the kids arent actually related - that sounds a lot more plausible than the whole long-lost-relatives thing.
lucyferr chapter 8 . 1/19/2010
“All sleep with Auntie Kero!”

LOL!
lucyferr chapter 7 . 1/19/2010
“Mm-hm. Since we’re asking personal questions, why haven’t you two been handfasted yet?”

Kero grinned, this time in complete cheer and mischievousness. “We’re waiting for the last of the Bolts’ bets to expire.”

LOL - very funny chapter, this, along with the Crazy Shinain game. Except the end of course, that wasnt so funny.
lucyferr chapter 6 . 1/19/2010
Good Kero-Acacia interaction
lucyferr chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
“By the gods, she’s spawned.”

LOL
DoveKinkaid chapter 13 . 11/21/2009
OMG this story was hilarious! I would love to see round two expanded and continued.

I Loved it!
adenydd.starchild chapter 13 . 5/28/2009
Huzzah! A well-written (aside from a few minor typos/spelling inconsistencies that have probably been pointed out to you numerous times already...) adventure. I thoroughly enjoyed it. (And I laughed so hard at the toddler ambush. I'm glad I wasn't drinking something at the time.)
I Forget chapter 13 . 1/19/2009
Perfect ending for a perfect story, very well done! I enjoyed reading every word of this. I'm tempted to print it, binder it, and shelve it so I can keep it forever like the books. )
Summercloud chapter 13 . 10/15/2008
Oh, I fair adored this. Kero always was my favorite character, and it's such a treat to get more of her and Eldan. Thank you so much for writing this lovely story!
Religion0 chapter 13 . 7/12/2008
I swear my heart stopped when you 'killed' Kero. I almost didn't want to read this chapter out of fear that you might mention it.

Luckily, you didn't. You killed Ardana instead.