Reviews for I'll Hold Her Forever
La Editor chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Oh! How tear-jerking! I'm not really into one-shots, but this begs to differ! Well played out, wonderful use of the English language... there's really little that isn't flawless in my eyes. Keep up the good work... Ja ne! .~

-bandit
KagomeRulez chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
they... died? WAH! well, at least they're together! dang pop-ups, can't type a decent review without one showing up every three words... well, great fic, well written.
TanukiGirl22 chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
aw, that was really sweet and sad at the same time. i kind of wish that sango did end up with miroku, but it's your fic. i really felt the anguish he was going though. hope you can check out my fics
kekecandyy chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
omg it's actually a complete story! ... i mean despite the fact that it's ONLY 1 chappie n all...;;

newayz, good job! i luv the story...cept the part where u make rin sesshy'z MATE! gr

i like one-shots now- least yerz...cuz i actually get 2 see the END of the story...
InuPuffball999 chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Oh, my goodness! That story made me cry! Miroku died. And it was so sweet. I only cry when characters I like die. So sad. *sniff*
time can take its toll chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
Aw, that was so kawaii! Short review *yawn* so tired...

Very well written, beautifully portrayed! Keep it up! _
TheClown chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
I'm the clown who came to town

to praise your story, the claps around!

This story is truly unique in its own,

more than enough to stand alone!

The first story i have been nice to, you see

Is this one, done by thee

This truly takes my breath away...

amazment...makes my vision sway.

Poetic motions fill the page,

Art all in its own, best of the age.

Please, my friend, write another, if you will,

for this, my friend, is a true work of skill.

~The Clown
inukag1 chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
omg i loved your story form start to finish, but the end was my favorite :*shrugs*.. well, i guess i got bored...lol... loved it!
Allura Arwen chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
AW! *sniff* That was so sweet! *reaches for a tissue* Keep up the great work! *sobs due to the tenderness & bittersweetness of the piece*

;_;