Reviews for The New Guys
home team chapter 3 . 2/21
Dunno about DERA but most work out by the Range would be DSTO ( the local boffins club ). Plus they do like testing things that go BANG !
AOSG chapter 1 . 2/14
lol love the squadron numbers used, who else but the dam busters indeed. oh and is the pilots nickname "mad" max (snigger)
BenRG chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
Yeah, the Highlanders... like most Scottish regiments...? Well the word 'frightening' doesn't even cover their reputation. The reality is actually worse!
BenRG chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
So, the British Commonwealth has decided to do their own little spaceship building work? Given the number of crazy Trekkies and even madder scientists and engineers (who are often also members of the former group) we have in our bit of the English-speaking world, the outcome is hard to predict...
BenRG chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Yeah, when John finds out what the NID are up to, it's going to make things... ugly.
OCMichael chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
I hope that you find yourself inspired to write more stories in this series, sometime in the future.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Oh, this'll be good...
trekkifulron chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
loved this story please rethink doing the sequel.
Andy-025 chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
Excelent funny and enjoyalble for fans of tom clancy and stargate keep it up
hajimebassaidai chapter 4 . 2/27/2010
Um, you re-used Jones' lines for the Wee Free Men, didn't you? Not an objection, mind you. Merely an observation because it is still very funny! First time a System Lord got a Glasgow Kiss! Using "You'll never walk alone" was hilarious!
hajimebassaidai chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
I love the way this is developing. I like that the boys are half-inching stuff out of the mountain. Also like that you refer to the United Kingdom, not always Britain. ;-)
WBH21C chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
Very well done!
Ship's Cat chapter 4 . 4/29/2009
Nice story...not a flame, but watch the spell check..it lies! I loved the Brits!
marticuss chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
hey its nice to us aussies mentiond good work
IronDukeStoker chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
This is a rather nice little series. I appreciate why you kyboshed your original idea for the longer sequel to 'The Report', but this is still a series that would be rather nice to see continued - if you get the time, please carry on with it?
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »