Reviews for Till There Is Peace
Aranel-DiSonne chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
A nice representation, it feels to me like this could have easily happened, given the circumstances. Your ending words about the twins search for peace was a nice touch.
Saturn's Hikari chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Lookie! You're my First signed Review!

This is an absoluty wonderful Vignette.

I agree with you about Arwen, too. She gave just as much as Aragorn.

Although, I did like the scene with her riding Frodo from the Ringwraiths. Glofindel would have been way cool, too, but I'm pretty sure I'm only saying this because he is yet another hot elf. Putting him in the movie, though, probably would have confused people even more. I'm more upset about Elladan and Elrohir not showing in /any/ of the movies.

You do a great job with this dialogue. It really shows the family dynamics. THanks for sharing it!
Erestor chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
Beautiful. A short poignant glimpse into a painful parting. I enjoyed reading this, and also liked your more sympathetic look at Arwen. I'm rather thankful for her, actually. If she hadn't taken Glorfindel's part in the movie then 1.) some (probably ugly) guy would have played Glorfindel and 2.) no one would have thought of him as a poor neglected Elf worthy of many stories. Great job! Touching, and true to life.