Reviews for Tea with Honey, Flat Ginger Ale . . .
Link Fangirl01 chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
So angsty...-sniffles- But the ending was so darn good! I really liked it.
JojoMcdodd43 chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
E hee hee!

This was adorable!
Goddess of Idun chapter 3 . 3/25/2006
Wow... It must've been at least 2 years since I read this story, and it's been on my faves since. I cannot believe why I didn't re-read it earlier? *scratches head, confused* It might have been because I lost my "obsession" with X-Men Ev (not to worry, I'm still fond of it!). Anyway, today I looked through my favs list and read one story here and one there, and stumbled upon this one. It's as great as before! Poor Kurt, you really made him suffer... I won't scold you for that, though, since he gets kidnapped and hurt in my own current multi-chapter fic. Kurtty's are so cute, they're the best pair ever! And I like it that this story takes place BEFORE all the "new" mutants come into the picture.

Anyway, fantastic work!

Take care,

Idun
Wind-Goddess17 chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
Ouch, Kurt's my favorite character, that's got to be character abuse or something. Kiddin' love yer fic. Keep writtin'.
Wind-Goddess17 chapter 3 . 6/14/2005
Sehr Gute(very good), but the Deustch(German) word for "My God!" is actually "Mein Gott!" Ja. Anyway, good fic otherwise.
trallgorda chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Aww, so sweet!
Rosie Rubix chapter 3 . 9/1/2004
Ah yes, I always like to have a pool going on...they're just so funny. What did she win? Date with Scott, maybe?

Lol.

Aww, the WAFFs are enveloping me.
EllaQuint chapter 3 . 6/19/2004
grat stories!, loved them! to bad there will be no more sequels,...if you mean it stick to it! :)

truly,

Jadie M.
Decollage chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
AW! Cute! I love it, definitly cool.
True0Neutral chapter 3 . 11/2/2003
GREAT story! But, I believe that it would be a good idea to write a sequel
Venus Smurf chapter 3 . 9/23/2003
Beautifully written. I loved every minute of this, and I certainly hope you continue to create masterpieces with this couple. You do a really wonderful job with them!
Starknight chapter 2 . 9/21/2003
I'm glad that I get to find out what happens right now rather than wait!
Starknight chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
Yay! Hurray for cuteness. I like the way you portrayed Scott. He's the worst of the X-Men, Kurt on the other hand, rules!
Larzdinn chapter 3 . 7/31/2003
aw :)
Tsukinoko1 chapter 2 . 7/6/2003
I was a little confused because I thought that in the last chapter Kitty's parents HAD come and had looked at Kurt funny.