Reviews for Princes and Thieves
DaughterofDante chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
please update!
starless-ocean chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
More! Yes, the course ist set, but we want to read it! Update! Pleeease... It's so great, please don't let this fic die...
wild wolf free17 chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
This is quite the fun AU.
oLi chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
hi hello. i just finished reading this story and i was upset to find out that its not completed. i read your profile and i know you said you were concentrating on joke and roommate but i was wondering when you would get back to this story. recently i have a tendency to read prince stories and i like this one and i would like to see how it all ends. my imagination is dead rite now so i dont know what would happen (in my head). i would like to know when this would be completed and i will take a whack at roommate (since it sounds good) and i was going to read anyways. well let me kno you can just email me at

thnx!
NYAAA chapter 7 . 7/17/2009
You officially have no free time because I command you with all my powers as a fangirl to finish all fictions~~! And lol at the thisisaline line.
The Cat's Meow chapter 7 . 7/15/2009
Please update and continue the story. It gives me such a laugh. I realy want to see how they will get heero out of his shell and I must confess I kinda want ot see what hapens if he implodes.

. thanks for writing .

-the cat
Jesse-chan chapter 7 . 5/9/2009
Another awesome story that seems to have been abandoned! Please update?
force majeur chapter 7 . 1/27/2009
Hola,orang singapore?are ya still alive?c'mon update!

Eum,this fic is somewhat different than ,quatre is too cheerfull,trowa is like dumb,zeich is overacting,wuffei is a bit ooc,duo?heero?

Humb,i like your style,please dont make me wait,are you really busy?

Update,ne?
Windy River chapter 7 . 6/5/2008
Please update soon!
nekobotan chapter 7 . 12/2/2007
Aw. This is really cute and fun. A really good story too! Good plot, excellent flow well-written and humorous to boot. Yay. I especially like your makeshift line... "thisisalinethisisaline" even if it wasn't part of the story... it amused me greatly. LoL~~
Brittany chapter 7 . 9/14/2007
Okay, I think I have read all but one of your GW stories and loved them all. I am patiently waiting for an update to any or all of them. This story, I have to point out one error. In chapter 1, geldings are males, they've just been fixed. So Trowa's horse is a he, not a she. Anyways, keep up the good work.
Faery Goddyss chapter 7 . 3/29/2007
For the love of all that is good in the world UPDATE! Update any story, I don’t even care which one! Just something! You’re such a talented writer that I don’t care which story you pick. Granted I have my fav’s everyone does, but I just want to see some progress, PLEASE! Finish just ONE of these amazing stories you have! You say you don’t abandon fics, but a girls gotta wonder, because I said that too once upon a time ago. Love everything! And I WILL be looking out for you! -FG
Shinigami Requiem chapter 7 . 1/31/2007
Are you going to update this? Are you? -uber omg you can't resist puppy eyes-
XxSweet MitsukaixX chapter 7 . 1/14/2007
I am absolutely loving this fic, although I'm a little disappointed that you haven't updated in a while...

But anyway, this fic is brilliantly written and seems to hold a good plot, but I'm confused as to who is uke between Duo and Heero...personally I prefer Heero as uke!

Anyway, please update soon!

XxSweet MitsukaixX