Reviews for Thinking of You
Ishara chapter 13 . 7/18/2017
Hey Sesshies Girl, I know it's been years since you've updated... But I hope you recovered well from your injuries. Just wanted to let you know I love your story and thank you for writing it. If you ever get the chance to update it I'd like to see where the story goes.
Sincerely Ishara
Trinabear chapter 13 . 2/12/2015
I am sorry to read about your riding accident. Of course, I realize that you haven't updated since 2004 so your accident must have happened almost fifteen years ago and you may have forgotten this story because of the accident as well as whatever else life has thrown you during that decade and a half. But I think that this is a good story and would like to please ask that you try to update and perhaps finish it please? It really is good and I just cannot to find out how Kikyo got out of the castle, much less found out about the "secret" scroll. Somebody has been telling tales!
Lilylionheart chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
Omgosh soo good love it XD
DarkNice Princess chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
XD I LOVED IT (X
Lstcryptonian chapter 13 . 5/21/2012
Hi i love your story it's a shame you stoped writting i hope everything is alright. I noticed the poll you had and if its still up i would love to vote on the unseen royalty. The way you're wrote it so far is amazing or maybe call it Unseen Love, iono lol
zoeyredbird23 chapter 13 . 7/24/2011
awsome story cant wait for the next chapter! Hope u feel better sorry about u gettin bucked off the horse. I know how that feels not good huh? lol
Matsuo Hotaru chapter 13 . 12/19/2010
It's too bad that you had gotten hurt so badly but at least you are okay :) Even though this happened quite a long time ago lol. The story is great, maybe one day you will finish it.
candace chapter 13 . 4/13/2009
i love your story! i hope you keep writing and i hope you get better.
KLE chapter 4 . 12/28/2008
I have liked your story so far, but I would like to give you a few pointers in spelling and grammar

1)Where is not the past of are you probably mean were.

Where is used for places e.g. "Where is Japan?" or "That is where they found the body".

2)quiet is the opposite of loud. You mean quite.

3) Right is the beginning you wrote “You’re a half hour late.”

It's "You're half an hour late." you say an because hour is pronounced as a vowel sound in the beginning, and in front of words with vowel sounds you put an.

4) anything is written together

5) In the following sentence “Us a pack of wild animals? Please. They are one to talk. They smell like coming death from the minute they are born and hardly every bathe.” it's hardly ever bathe.

6) A couple on sentences after that if you are talking about Sesshoumaru's and Kagome's smells I suggest you spell it scent and make it plural.

7) outside is spelled together

8) When it comes to Kenji's topic proved is not spelled proofed.

9)someone is spelled together

10) the past of wear is spelt wore NOT whore

11) When Kag and Sess go to eat the correct spelling is shining not shinning, and I will give you the rule why.

1-rule

1 syllable

1 vowel

and 1 FINAL consonant

You only double the final consonant if it is the final consonant and no other letters come after it, for example in 'shine' the e.

12) you either say oversea or over the seas

13) I do believe Sesshoumaru and Kagome are not islands. It's better if you say ours

14) facial structures without the apostrophe. when you make something plural you don't need to add one

15) beliefs not believs

16)"over youkai society?" It's better if you say in youkai society.

17) sense is something completely different to since which is what you mean.

18) anyway is spelled together

19) straight isn't spelled strait.

Don't think I'm flaming your story though. In fact, it is quite original. Misspellings kill a story though when someone notices them. It kicks you out of the plot. So please could you work on that. Then I might like this story more. (maybe even love it)
JenJen Midnightgirl chapter 13 . 6/26/2008
I really like this story. Please update soon.
Ichigo Mirai chapter 13 . 4/13/2008
this is really really good! please update soon! _
axel chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I really love your story!
Serenity Dinago chapter 13 . 3/28/2007
plz
Libracourt chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
Heyo, are you going to update this story, I'm still dying to know how it ends. you have to finish it...please!
Roshanta Redditt chapter 11 . 10/3/2006
I just got done with some of your chapter now I only have 2 more to go and it like 12:08 at night wow i relly lose treck of time ( did i spell that right) ha ha ha ha ha Anyway love the story!