Reviews for I Just Close My Eyes
Veridissima chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Super sweet, beautiful story

Love it
minchedder chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
That was lovely, so real and lovely...
spacemonkey69 chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
I just discovered this story and I gotta say...you remember in the Grinch when his heart swelled up three sizes? Thats what happened to me when I read this hehe. It was so sad, sweet, wonderful and truly pretty...thankyou for writing it!
Tilulation chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Ah that was so sweet! :)
Lauren chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
What an amazing story! the emotions were so realistic!...omg it was just purely amazing! awesome job!
SFGrl chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Woot! I was so excited to see a new one by you! yay!

This was just too sweet. I loved it, every single word.

A
meg-bing chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
I really enjoyed reding your fic. It was really sweet. It really showed how they love each other. Unlike the most episodes on season 9.

Well, Hope you write more fics about mondler. :)
get up chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Wow - talk about your warm and fuzzy feelings! Great writing, including a very sweet reunion at the airport. Every word, every gesture you describe enhances the story perfectly. Looking forward to reading more from you!
Rachna chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
This is beautiful! Just...WOW. I love it, so, so, much. It's so natural, so sweet, so cute, and funny at the same time. And it's so descriptive; I can feel what they're feeling - and I think that's a wonderful thing for an author. So keep doing that.

You rock. D Write more like these - please?
Becca Bing chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Aww, I loved it. So sweet! I'm glad you posted again. Hope to see some more fics in the near future. :)
loudsneabs chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
aw that wuz so good i liked that!
Lolly chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
aw this was so cute! I love fics overlly sappy! Im such a romantic hehehe so great

XoXo

C ya
dupton chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
This is such a great fic. It's very sweet, yet very sad at the same time. It's exactly the bond they have- too bad the writers neglected it a lot. But this was absolutely brilliant. It was so romantic, angsty, emotional... loved it. I hope you write more M/C fics soon, as you are so brilliant at them.
Llew chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Wow, that was so sweet. I love it.
Bimadabomi chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Aw! That was so sweet. I love your stories like this, I was so excited to see this new one up by you!