Reviews for Tearful Reunion
Killthief99 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
NNNNNOOOOO! Fuko and Hibiki belong together! (p-p) but I guess different strokes for different folks like granny said. It was nice that the principal changed her mind though. TTTT But I still prefer FukoXHibiki
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This story is interesting and unique.
Zollercoaster chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
I can't seem to remember what OVA means. All I know is that I've seen the show and he didn't jump from the train. Does that mean that this was your version or that it happened in another version. I like the story, I'm just curious.
HanaTenshiHimeko chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Nice OVA you have there. . Too bad that the anime don't have an OVA, not that I know of. .-;
Yuki Haitani chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
DUDE, I salute you! _This was beautiful! Everybody was happy and Hibiki got a happy ending. I remember thinking at the very end of the anime how that was such a gay ending. I mean just what the hell happened after he left!But well you did a great job on putting what I thought would've been a cool ending. Luv ya!

Yuki Haitani_~
kikuuu chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
i thought strewberry eggs ended with hibiki staying on the train... or did you change that to fit in with the story. It was good but it was written in a "matter of fact" way. Good tho :)